Pre-Game Talk: Jets at Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
I feel conflicted. I kinda like the jerks, so I'm between rock and the hard place. Can we and them win at the same time? Well one thing after saying this, I'm going to wear every gear possible if some tries to stone me. :D

That being said. They are pretty hot and motivated. We have much better depth, but we also need to utilize it. That's really bad if a stacked team and only one line shows up. They may not be Tampa, well who is, but when motivated, they are some tenacious bees...

I'm not sure what's gonna happen but maybe 8 goals for Laine, or something. Niku hattrick, maybe 4 goals for Helly? Hopefully I'm awake to see it. Let's see how the team is working this time, could we kinda turn on the heat and not suffer in to mediocrity? We are more likely to go longer in to the playoffs, but we have to start acting like a team who is ready for a good run.

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
I think the Jets should be sure not to disappoint the fans and put on their own celebration "skit" after the game.

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg
Canes are playing some pretty good hockey lately... we’ll need to be way more physical to win this one. Maybe the return of Lurch will help.

Reactions: Jets 31

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
We are gonna get smoked again unless we start playing our game.

It starts with Scheifele, I want to see this guy dominate his ice.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
I think the Jets should be sure not to disappoint the fans and put on their own celebration "skit" after the game.
The Jerk Store will be empty once the Jets get through with them...

giphy.gif

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Canes only have 3 less wins than the Jets, and they got ot losses in those .

I predict a Jets win but I also predict >45 shots against

Reactions: chalk

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Yup, fancy stats were terrible, we are not winning like a contender, out in the first round, worst coach in the league, Wheeler's contract is killing us...…
:laugh: And by game time Chevy will find a way to somehow trade another 1st round pick , because that's all he does . :laugh:

Reactions: PinkPanther204

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Must win, especially with the Blues winning last night and of course jumping ahead of the Preds again.

I for one don't want to see one of those stupid post game celebrations by the Red Twits.

Their owner dumped 250 mil in the American Alliance of Football. How smart really is management and ownership here? LOL

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Their owner dumped 250 mil in the American Alliance of Football. How smart really is management and ownership here? LO

I think that question was answered the moment Dumdum bought the Hurricanes and committed himself to 7 years of losses. I guess at that net worth, it's more about ego gratification than smart business decisions.

New car, caviar, four star daydream
Think I'll buy me a hockey team

Reactions: The Blue Baron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad