Post-Game Talk: Jets 5 - Blues 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
If Schmidt was healthy at the beginning of the season he was always going to be part of the starting six with Heinola as the 7, if Heinola was healthy right now he would be in the lineup.
I tend to agree with this, though it will be interesting to see if Villie is going to push his way in when he gets back. That was a tough injury for the kid and he will be a couple steps behind where he was when he returns.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
I tend to agree with this, though it will be interesting to see if Villie is going to push his way in when he gets back. That was a tough injury for the kid and he will be a couple steps behind where he was when he returns.
No doubt getting back up to speed may take a while

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
i-kid-triump-the-insult-dog.gif

Yeah, I knew that.

But instead of just putting him back with Scheif & KFC, since Iafallo seems to have made the adjustment and since Names is a little over his head at 2C, I thought I would toss that in. Needle Surixon a little. :laugh:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
It might be time to move on from Ehlers. I bet we could package him with one of our prospects and get that vaunted top pair RD we've been searching for, but I'm not sure I love that idea.

No one is giving up a top pair RD for Ehlers and a prospect. Why would they? The best you are gonna get is one of those guys who used to be a 1D in the league, isn't anymore but some GMs haven't realized that yet and also has a bad contract- a Parayko type.

Reactions: Buffdog

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Same. Hellebuyck, Demelo and Namestnikov all made pivotal saves last night.
Pretty sure Schmidt made a save on a wide open net at one point as well. Weird game where they could and maybe should have had 4 more goals, but also Connor alone could have had 3 more :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad