Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
1682543024442.png

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
I think you just hit on the best way for the Jets to win. Just stick two goalies in the net simultaneously. :D
Is this allowed in the NHL rules?

I mean, I know it's a ludicrous thing to do and a team would never try it, but if they did would the ref have any reason to stop it?

PS: If you're looking for a really silly fun time, I highly recommend "Dungeons & Dragons". I've never been a gamer but this movie has been beautifully crafted to hit the 'clever/drumb" spot just perfectly.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
That was exactly my thought as well!

Also, you can catch anyone in any situation with an out of context expression while taking a picture.

Especially still frames out of a video. :laugh:

Rittich is hurt and apparently Helly isn't practicing hence the need for 4 goalies . Maybe Helly is nursing a injury, everyone else on the Jets are.:laugh::mad:

No, that is just Bones resting his starter. :sarcasm: :naughty: :laugh:

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
I used to have a little stalker from the Leafs board who would pop up at random times for a couple of years to remind me that winnipeg sucks, the jets suck, they will be relocating again and buff is fat.

All because I made a joke about Kessel and hot dogs in our own GDT!
1682549656486.gif

Hahaha! Reminds me of this.:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Jets 31

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada

I mean, I know it's a ludicrous thing to do and a team would never try it, but if they did would the ref have any reason to stop it?

PS: If you're looking for a really silly fun time, I highly recommend "Dungeons & Dragons". I've never been a gamer but this movie has been beautifully crafted to hit the 'clever/drumb" spot just perfectly.
I was going to ask how the date had gone but I wasn't sure how you would take it so I didn't.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

Yeah it was a very fun movie.

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
I was going to ask how the date had gone but I wasn't sure how you would take it so I didn't.
It went very well. The movie was delightfully stupid and very enjoyable, then we walked across the lot to Applebee's for a late burgers and beer supper. We talked for two hours and I learned enough about sixteenth century Italian poets to last my lifetime. And the next one. So, no spark, no chemistry, but a really nice guy who I would recommend in an instant.

There seems to be a tone, both here and on campus, that we're off to Vegas to play our last game. It might not be that grim. I caught small portions of the Bruins/Panthers game tonight (between laundry and editing) and the cats' victory shows it can be done. With a bit of puck luck and a solid effort by the journeymen on the team, we could pull off a victory and force a sixth game. Granted, the forecast for Saturday doesn't lend itself to a street party, but it would feel better to wrap up the season here in Winnipeg.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
My guess is the Jets win a low scoring game but lose game 6 at home. With all the injuries I don't really care how this series turns out anymore, I think the Jets are going to have a good shot next year.

Reactions: Inanna

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
My guess is the Jets win a low scoring game but lose game 6 at home. With all the injuries I don't really care how this series turns out anymore, I think the Jets are going to have a good shot next year.

Shh, Chevy will hear you.

• Haha
Reactions: AlaskaJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad