Not open for further replies.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
LAST 10 GAMES:

Golden Knights: 7-1-2, averaging 3.3 goals, 5.6 assists, 4.1 penalties and 10.4 penalty minutes while giving up 2.3 goals per game.

Jets: 5-4-1, averaging 3.3 goals, 6.1 assists, five penalties and 11.5 penalty minutes while giving up 2.4 goals per game.

INJURIES: Golden Knights: William Carrier: out (lower-body), Robin Lehner: out for season (hip), Nolan Patrick: out (upper body), Logan Thompson: out (lower body).

Jets: Nikolaj Ehlers: day to day (upper body), Mark Scheifele: day to day (upper body), Sam Gagner: out for season (hip), David Rittich: day to day (lower body), Josh Morrissey: out (lower body), Cole Perfetti: out (upper body).

Zippity

Feb 3, 2013
4 goalies headed to Vegas

Today at the media availability they held at the airport, head coach Rick Bowness, as per Mike McIntyre of the Winnipeg Free Press, indicated that they will be taking Holm along with Salminen, Rittich and Hellebuyck to Nevada.

Jets better not mess up the Moose playoffs

Feeling great and staying for awhile

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Though I don't hold out much hope, win today. One game at a time. Vegas won 3 in a row, so can we.

Hellebuyck needs to put the team on his back
Connor needs to find a way to impact the game positively

Dubois has to stay out of the penalty box

We need at least one of 55 or 27 to play.

It's looking bleak but we're not dead yet!

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
NYI pulled out a 3-2 win last night with Sorokin going 34/36 saves, ~2 goals-saved vs xGA. need that sort of performance from Helle tonight.....along with the goals-for of course.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
At this point you gotta think schief and ehlers play. If their injuries get worse and we lose, they have all summer to heal. If they get worse and we win, we cross that bridge when we need to

All in, empty the tank

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
Though I don't hold out much hope, win today. One game at a time. Vegas won 3 in a row, so can we.

Hellebuyck needs to put the team on his back

Connor needs to find a way to impact the game positively

Dubois has to stay out of the penalty box

We need at least one of 55 or 27 to play.

It's looking bleak but we're not dead yet!

Yeah I'm going to be annoying about this but here it is.

No, Helley just needs to provide a quality start. If he wants to go full Hasek mode, fantastic. But at this point in the series and his last 9 playoff games, I'd settle for a quality start.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
I got randomly chirped in my DM’s by a HFboard member…haven’t even interacted with @paul-laus before. What a coward.

Edit: Pretty rich that this loser has a Panthers player as his avatar.
7107854A-98D8-47FD-8276-A10E7099C67F.jpeg

Last edited:

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Welp, if you're gonna go down, go down Wheelering.

A split won't do it now, but a win tonight would mean something.

Hopefully we see fewer than 4 goalies in the game and a bit of 55 and 27 and some legit playoff battle from the Quiet Ones in KFC et al.

The series so far has recapitulated the season (to paraphrase Haeckel).

So we're due for a fightback, I'd say. Maybe even a win!

Onwards, you goalie-laden Jerts! I look forward to waking up to good news!

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Welp, if you're gonna go down, go down Wheelering.

A split won't do it now, but a win tonight would mean something.

Hopefully we see fewer than 4 goalies in the game and a bit of 55 and 27 and some legit playoff battle from the Quiet Ones in KFC et al.

The series so far has recapitulated the season (to paraphrase Haeckel).

So we're due for a fightback, I'd say. Maybe even a win!

Onwards, you goalie-laden Jerts! I look forward to waking up to good news!
Going to be very difficult to win tonight considering the game is tomorrow...

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Not sure why we need 4 goalies. Are we planning on running Brossoit and expect multiple retaliations?

We needed the Game 3 OT win. Now with all of our injuries to key stars, the playing field is just not close to being level. Especially when you look at the miraculous coincidence that their captain comes back from LTIR on the very day of the first playoff game - how convenient for cap management.

Either Helle steals one, or this hill is too steep to climb. F**K Vegas. Bunch of F**KING CHEATERS!!

Go Jets Go!!

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Not sure why we need 4 goalies. Are we planning on running Brossoit and expect multiple retaliations?

We needed the Game 3 OT win. Now with all of our injuries to key stars, the playing field is just not close to being level. Especially when you look at the miraculous coincidence that their captain comes back from LTIR on the very day of the first playoff game - how convenient for cap management.

Either Helle steals one, or this hill is too steep to climb. F**K Vegas. Bunch of F**KING CHEATERS!!

Go Jets Go!!
THEY HAVE 4 GOALIES SO WE NEED 4 GOALIES :P

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It's probably just me but Schiefele looks to be taking a lot of luggage for just a two night stay in Vegas.
Scheifele is a avid golfer so one of those bags is probably golf clothing and shoes. That and he may be carrying stuff for Ehlers because Ehlers can't lift anything but will be playing tomorrow night, book it. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad