Pre-Game Talk: Jets(1) vs Vegas(3) Game 5 Apr 27 9:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Not sure why we need 4 goalies. Are we planning on running Brossoit and expect multiple retaliations?

We needed the Game 3 OT win. Now with all of our injuries to key stars, the playing field is just not close to being level. Especially when you look at the miraculous coincidence that their captain comes back from LTIR on the very day of the first playoff game - how convenient for cap management.

Either Helle steals one, or this hill is too steep to climb. F**K Vegas. Bunch of F**KING CHEATERS!!

Go Jets Go!!
Rittich is hurt and apparently Helly isn't practicing hence the need for 4 goalies . Maybe Helly is nursing a injury, everyone else on the Jets are.:laugh::mad:

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Scheifele is a avid golfer so one of those bags is probably golf clothing and shoes. That and he may be carrying stuff for Ehlers because Ehlers can't lift anything but will be playing tomorrow night, book it. :naughty:
So many book-its on here kind of reminds me of Hawaii 5-0.

Rittich is hurt and apparently Helly isn't practicing hence the need for 4 goalies . Maybe Helly is nursing a injury, everyone else on the Jets are.:laugh::mad:
Where does that leave the Moose when they start their playoffs on Friday?

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
hawaii-five-o-jack-lord.gif

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
I got randomly chirped in my DM’s by a HFboard member…haven’t even interacted with @paul-laus before. What a coward.
View attachment 696952
I used to have a little stalker from the Leafs board who would pop up at random times for a couple of years to remind me that winnipeg sucks, the jets suck, they will be relocating again and buff is fat.

All because I made a joke about Kessel and hot dogs in our own GDT!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Where does that leave the Moose when they start their playoffs on Friday?
They might send one of the goalies back to Winnipeg after practice today or tomorrow.

Reactions: hn777

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022

I noticed that Ken Wiebe posted this:

#NHLJets line rushes
Connor-Gustafsson-Wheeler
Ehlers-Namestnikov-Niederreiter
Barron-Lowry-Appleton
Jonsson Fjallby-Maenalanen

I'm quite happily ignorant about who skates with whom and which players go on which line, but I'm pretty sure that if you have a hyphenated surname you don't get to play two in places at once.

Reactions: Stumbledore and GNP

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Jets bringing a lot of vets on the trip for this pre season game. Im hoping/Assuming Gustafsson is just a placeholder for PLD? Who knows at this point. Explains why PLD has gone down hill since game 1. Also wont hold my breath on Ehlers

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
This is it. Sudden death. The Last Real Test™ of the series (that will hopefully be repeated successfully 3x). Who will rise to the occasion? Tune in at... WTF, 9 pm again??? 😆 It's okay folks, they'll just delay it anyway...

Go Jets, make us proud! Let's get 7 goals tonight (hat tricks by Ehlers and KFC). Wheeler drinks from the fountain of youth and gets a Gordie Howe hat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad