Player Discussion Jesse Puljujarvi Part 10: Connor's RW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Jesse is not only a great player, but an affordable one as well with potential to become even better. At little over 1 million a season, who on earth would you trade him for? I think the Oilers need their cap space to become true contenders.

I wonder if we could sign him to a 5 year extension at $3 million to $3.5 million AAV this offseason?

Reactions: The Moose is Loose

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I think Holland should try to sign Jesse to a long term deal this summer, Jesse really started to find his stride and get some points, if he picks up where he left off, he could be a prime candidate to have a big year this next season.

Signing him this summer could be the calculated bet that GMs take to get steal contracts that are needed for cup winning teams

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I thought he was in Finland for sure until I saw that it read Buena Vista Dog Park. That looks exactly like Finland, pretty sure that Jesse really likes to be in Alberta.

Holland did mention that players would be sticking around to have individual meetings with him so maybe he still needs to meet with Jesse. Or maybe Jesse likes the city so much that he can't leave lol.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Holland did mention that players would be sticking around to have individual meetings with him so maybe he still needs to meet with Jesse. Or maybe Jesse likes the city so much that he can't leave lol.
No knock on Edmonton, but Finland in the summer is spectacular. The landscape resembles the Rockies but with a much more older/european style architecture.

Also it's nice to go somewhere that culturally feels more like home once a year.

Reactions: HockeyHistorian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad