Rumor: Jesse Puljujarvi Discussion: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
You'll see within a year. Might be a mid-tier prospect too.

A late 1st and a mid tier prospect? Sign me up. Carolina come on down.

Lots of personal attacks here.

So, if he stinks it up in the future and his career goes down the toilet, your GM is a genius for not getting a second rounder at the draft?

A 2nd rounder is at least 2-3 years from helping the club, as bad as Jesse has been he is at least a warm body for the next year or two while the 2nd rounder may never see a single NHL game. This team is looking for immediate help, the kind of help that Jesse should've been providing by now. He had his lunch money taken away by Chiasson and Kassian last season ffs. What may have been the worst group of wingers ever assembled in Oilers history was too much for him to solidify a spot in the top 6 while RNH was having a career year.

If Holland bends over and trades Jesse to east coast, and Jesse plays top 6 worthy next season, I don't need anything for Xmas. Just being able to read HFB will do :D

If we get something worth a damn for him that would be great, if he does well elsewhere it means nothing if he wouldn't play here.

I know Jesse hasn't been good enough. But I also think Oilers bringing him to NA too soon messed him up a bit, and that last season his hip injury was severely hampering him. I truly believe he may be able to turn into a good top 6 player in another team.

Sometimes people just don't get along with each other, and I find it funny how untouchable McDavid is to you. Maybe he did not deal with Jesse the best possible way as an inexperienced captain. Saying that is not possible because McD is some kind of saint and god is just plain stupid.

McDavid is light years better than Pulju ever will be, McDavid is no God but he is as good as it gets in this league and he is driven to win and an extremely hard worker. If he sees guys not pulling their weight he will obviously not be happy about it. Even if by some chance he is a complete Richard head, his talent and play is enough to overlook it.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Alot changed. You just ignore facts.

Didn't you argue his agent was perhaps misrepresenting him? You constantly have used the old " did we hear this from Jesse" argument....over and over

Now we have heard it right from Jesse that he doesn't want anything to do with EDM.

So ya, I'd say there's some justification for discussion

Now you’re making stuff up? To justify you acting like a diva :laugh:

Fine it is old news, but he's making sure to bring it up again and making it clear, just in case we have still hope for him, that he playing days in Edmonton are done.

He was interviewed and answered the questions...oh the humanity.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
players are allowed to ask for a trade, but I don't think they should be able to demand it. He is not under contract, but the RFA rights provisions in the CBA were put there for a reason. If you want to enjoy the fruits of the NHL you have to accept the rules. It's better to trade a player who wants out, but if there aren't fair offers out there, then there is NO WAY we should trade him, period.
Exactly. JP and his agent have just turned it into a soap opera by going public., and their still holding their stance like JP once again said yesterday.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
You mean that he is a troll?

Oh he is one alright. I would go so far as saying he is a commie loving, worker unite against the evil western world kind of guy.

You all know the type. I doubt he uses deodorant. ;)
I bet he also dresses like Trotsky and reads the Daily Worker too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad