Value of: Jesse "Poolparty" Puljujarvi

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
If other teams are lauded for developing their players and using ELCs in valuable positions why can't the Oilers? Puljujarvi is a RW and we are really thin with NHL quality players at that position. Lets just do the job properly and develop this player.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Go look at Sean Couturier's growth into the player he was this past season and you can see why Oiler fans are not interested in moving Puljujarvi
He’s been a great player from the start, They did right by him and now he’s putting up great numbers.

Reactions: TS Quint

Johnny McBravo

Hello Connor
May 28, 2010
Canada
Pulju is underrated. With better coaching there is no doubt in my mind he'll start performing. A combination of low confidence, and our coach playing the pylon in the top 6 (lucic), did not help him at all.

Reactions: ivanlwan

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Proverbial 'tools, no toolbox' kinda guy st this point but still very young. Although he is probably way behind schedule right now from where EDM hoped he'd be.

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Just like your posts. Add to the discussion or don't post.
First of all, I will post whenever and wherever I want without asking permission from smartasses. Second I already added to the discussion my point of view. A kid like Puljujarvi had troubles coping with NHL head on. That doesn't mean he's out of tries. Oilers will give him plenty of opportunities to show his worth and if not, he will be traded to a team like Carolina or something where he could find chemistry with Aho and show what he's made of.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
That’s not a smart move by the Leafs...at this point Johnsson is already a better player

And Leivo’s a top six forward and Kapanen’s a top six forward and Aaltonen’s a top nine centre and Liljegren is a surefire top pairing defencemen and Carrick+Bracco+1st is a totally fine and reasonable package for 95% of the good defencemen in the league.

Go away. We aren’t trading Puljujarvi for Anton Lander 2.0 and a low 1st.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
And Leivo’s a top six forward and Kapanen’s a top six forward and Aaltonen’s a top nine centre and Liljegren is a surefire top pairing defencemen and Carrick+Bracco+1st is a totally fine and reasonable package for 95% of the good defencemen in the league.

Take a breath

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

Damn. RIP TLoJ, we hardly knew thee..

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto

Anton Lander just win a Calder Cup MVP? Haha...keep your Pool Party, he’ll probably have plenty in Finland...another Edmonton bust go figure.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Anton Lander just win a Calder Cup MVP? Haha...keep your Pool Party, he’ll probably have plenty in Finland...another Edmonton bust go figure.

Oh yes, Toronto fans’ crowning glory - an AHL championship. Most of you have never been to a Marlies game in your lives, don’t pretend like you’re a fan now.

Weird, I don’t remember this level of arrogance from Detroit fans.

Keep on trying to buy low every high value player in the league, it’s going great so far, dear.

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
First of all, I will post whenever and wherever I want without asking permission from smartasses. Second I already added to the discussion my point of view. A kid like Puljujarvi had troubles coping with NHL head on. That doesn't mean he's out of tries. Oilers will give him plenty of opportunities to show his worth and if not, he will be traded to a team like Carolina or something where he could find chemistry with Aho and show what he's made of.
Why are you quoting me? Is this supposed to be "trolling" or are you really this ignorant? You add nothing to what I am saying. You should close your account if you can't figure out how this works.

Scott Malkinson

Sep 29, 2017
Puljujarvi will never meet expectations.

He might end up being a 50 point guy at some point in his career but he doesn't have the IQ to reach his potential.

Allhailtheleafs

Feb 18, 2018
Oh yes, Toronto fans’ crowning glory - an AHL championship. Most of you have never been to a Marlies game in your lives, don’t pretend like you’re a fan now.

Weird, I don’t remember this level of arrogance from Detroit fans.

Keep on trying to buy low every high value player in the league, it’s going great so far, dear.

That's an ignorant comment. First off the marlies are a fairly new team. If you remember they used to be in St. John's. as a leaf fan I've been in love with the marlies since they came to Toronto. Its affordable hockey, so I go all the time, and the team has been tacked since Kadri was drafted. How many AHL games did you go to this year. I went o 4 season games, 2 playoffs and 1 Calder. And it was a slow year for me

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Go look at Sean Couturier's growth into the player he was this past season and you can see why Oiler fans are not interested in moving Puljujarvi
Not even remotely comparable. Couturier was always a good NHLer. Poolparty isn't good enough to be considered a bad one yet. He's just AHL level ATM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad