Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi (Part 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Can we wait like 3 more years? Ya it sucks seeing guys like Hughes takeoff when he would have been huge, but there is still plenty of time for KK to grow.
Oh I know, Im not ready to give up on him, far from it. I'm just saying it's not the start I expected.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Frankly I don't see the similarity to Lars Eller. More like a young Bobby Smith.

I liked Eller , but his big move was crossing the blue , getting to the back of the other teams net, and then standing there with a what now look just before he would lose the puck. So yeah, the 2 are nothing alike.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I liked Eller , but his big move was crossing the blue , getting to the back of the other teams net, and then standing there with a what now look just before he would lose the puck. So yeah, the 2 are nothing alike.
Also I'm not sure J2K likes danishes.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Probably coming off his best game of the season. Hopefully he can continue being physical while creating some scoring chances

Reactions: DangerDave

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Ran into someone much bigger than him, unfortunate.

He bulked a lot this past summer, hope he can add a big more weight next summer.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Byron got 2 games for jumping 1" to make a check. This idiot doesn't even get a penalty for an obvious slew foot, and dirty play. Worse yet, nobody on this team did a thing , not even a shove.

Like the days when Kyle McLaren laid out Zednik and the team of smurfs and sissies couldn't do anything but yell from a distance. What a disgusting franchise and collection of players we have. Gutless pukes.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Byron got 2 games for jumping 1" to make a check. This idiot doesn't even get a penalty for an obvious slew foot, and dirty play. Worse yet, nobody on this team did a thing , not even a shove.

Like the days when Kyle McLaren laid out Zednik and the team of smurfs and sissies couldn't do anything but yell from a distance. What a disgusting franchise and collection of players we have. Gutless pukes.
you nailed it,nice display of team unity wasn't it? the only player to go over and give him lip was Domi.look at the replay and you'll see exactley what the coach mentioned about the hit,his right leg rose up under kk's leg and the rest was momentum.Now lets see what buttmans latest disciplinary puppet quintal does.zebras were in full jackass form tonight,heehaww!!!!:popcorn:

Reactions: Habs

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

So he'll be probably gone for at least a week...let's hope it won't take month.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

So he'll be probably gone for at least a week...let's hope it won't take month.

Honestly, I hope he is out for a month where they take their time with him and it forces the Habs hand at realizing we can't fill holes in the short term so lets start to think draft and how we get the best possible chance at a lottery win. Moving Suzuki to center and/or calling anybody up from the AHL results in a depleted talent with our forward lines. It won't go well cause we have seen it with Drouin out

I've seen enough of this season to know that our forward group is too young and there are too many growing pains where they won't help us take the next step in the short term. Why stay in idle mode? It's dumb. Keep Drouin, Byron, Kotkaniemi out as long as possible. Rest anybody with a nagging injury. Call up Lindgren and test him more while we don't overwork Price. Trade Petry.

When you play poker and you are dealt a hand that is low odds to win, you don't chase the straight. Cut our losses now and fold. Regroup for next year and maybe we get lucky with a lottery win.

This Kotkaniemi injury and how the depth looks without Drouin and the Eagle should be an eye opener that we are not ready to take a step forward in the standings

Reactions: Takeru
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig