Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

Have to love his on-ice awareness. I mean it’s always been good, but to instinctually know that your only play is to drive the net is nice. Some players would have circled behind the net and hoped for some late support but he’s always quite aggressive.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Too bad his hands trail his brain. That long stick doesn't allow him to stickhandle in tight space.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
At least KK’s skating looks pretty good and he gets lots of ice-time!

But at some point, the kid gotta put points on the boards.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
To me he looks like a slightly more talented Michael McCarron. I don't get the hype.
We may have misdeveloped another large offensively gifted center again... He’s more focused in playing on his own zone, or hitting, than using his offensive talent.
Or trying to develop it

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
It’s not concerning he’s not putting up points at all

he can’t make his teammates finish... Sure it be nice if he potted a goal himself but if his wingers had hands he’d have a few dimes already

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Kotkaniemi is not there to prove anything or help them win. He's only there to stay in shape, improve his skating, and keep his hockey instincts going. The most important thing for him is not to score a hat trick, but to just play without getting injured. These are not excuses, it is most likely what the Habs told him and what he agreed to.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Wake me up after his 10th game, I guess. But yeah. If after a month he still struggles to be a regular point producer for this team in a league like that, there might be cause for concerns.

Right now I just hope he progresses on a game to game basis and stays healthy.

Just doink

Mar 28, 2018
Estimated_Prophet said the nickname koko doesnt make any sense, and so for KK is better. But KK absolutly doesnt make any sence at all, koko is much better. Where the heck the other K even come from?

Reactions: Sterling Archer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad