Jesperi Kotkaniemi Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I can't believe this is a 5 page thread.

Highly competitive pro athletes react badly to losing all the time. Kotka just happened to do it in front of the camera.

Some are stoic and hold it inside, despite being raging. Some wait until they are in the room before say smashing their stick.

There truly is nothing to see here. If he walked off smiling and laughing, there would be a problem.
Agreed.

It's better he smashes his stick in the tunnel because he's mad that take a two-hand chop at someone's arm at the end of the game.

(that's just one example. there's plenty of others)

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I thought he had a great game. One of the best players on either team.

In this particular game he played 10 minutes, and was benched for the final 8 minutes when Carolina was pushing for a goal. This was Game 3 that they lost 1-0.

That's why he's so pissed, because Rod the Bod benched him. He played so great, they decided not to play him anymore.

He played even less in Game 4 - only 8:20.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
This is one of the most pathetic threads I've ever seen. Absolutely nothing to see here. Habs fans need to get over it.

Reactions: Sigurd

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Kotkaniemi should have been more composed. Serves him right and shows his spoiled attitude!

Go Habs Go!
It's amazing the mods have not locked your thread. Several days later, and you're a troll rolling in the mud.
This thread is still going? What the f***.

He's really living rent free in your heads.
This is one of the most pathetic threads I've ever seen. Absolutely nothing to see here. Habs fans need to get over it.
Yep. I was glad to see KK show emotion after a close shutout loss and going down 3-0 in the series.

When you're a Montreal keyboard warrior troll (like the OP) with nothing better to do, you cope by continuing to hate the player your fanbase hated before he accepted an offer sheet. It's not his fault the Habs developed him horribly like other players in that organization.

10 years from now after Montreal still isn't a cup contender, Habs fans will still be relishing KK's struggles. After all, a few years have already passed since the offer sheet.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Run it’s course.

IMG_0840.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events