Olympics: Jerseys (Part II)

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
1812665.jpg

Loving 'em

even with the crap on the shoulders ? I actually like the russian ones with the wings eminating out of the collar because it prevented that plastic monstrosity.

the fake laces in front, dont get me started.

Syan Ruter

Snusmumriken
Nov 8, 2012
1812665.jpg

Loving 'em. The best jerseys (good old homer call but idc).

I think something that factored in when the pictures of the blue Finnish jersey first were released was that I didn't realize the pants and gloves were going to be the same colour as the shoulders, so to me the jersey looked out of place. Now, seeing it with same coloured pants and gloves, good god they're nice :handclap:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
even with the crap on the shoulders ? I actually like the russian ones with the wings eminating out of the collar because it prevented that plastic monstrosity.

the fake laces in front, dont get me started.

The silver lions are solid in the shoulders, if you mean them. They don't strike your eye too much unless you're having close view angle.

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
The Good: These all turned out to look pretty good.
Latvia Whites
USA Whites and 3rds
Austria
Slovakia

The Uninspired: Really pretty boring, but not bad.
Switzerland
Finland
Sweden
Norway
Slovenia

The Ugly: These kits looked HORRID on the ice.
Canada
Russia
Czech Republic
USA blues

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The 2010 Canadian jerseys were just pure classics but this year it seems like they went out of their way to look retro ugly. The black alternates with the gold trim and Ottawa Senators look is just weird and presumptuous.

Past Considerations

May 13, 2007
Finland
The blue Finnish jersey is absolutely hideous but the white jersey is alright.
Exactly opposite, imho. The white one just looks cheap and the asymmetricalness just looks wrong. Especially on a goalie it looks like a white sheet.

I also hate the shiny stuff on the shoulders. Straight out of 1991.
I hate too. They look like dried up puke.

Forged15

Feb 17, 2014
The USA jerseys have grown on me, and after getting the white one, I don't think they are all that bad. All this fly wire BS only works on the NFL jerseys. With that said, the best are:

Finland (the blue and the white)
Sweden (both, especially the blue)
Czech Republic away jersey with the flag design.
USA, especially the alternate.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I like most of the jerseys, but some of the socks are horrible and throw the whole uniform off. The helmets too. The fact that each team only wears one color helmet doesn't help either.

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
I like most of the jerseys, but some of the socks are horrible and throw the whole uniform off. The helmets too. The fact that each team only wears one color helmet doesn't help either.

The white helmets the U.S. has worn in the Olympics did not go at all with their blue jerseys.

aef1400

Mar 20, 2013
This game is the first time I've seen the Finnish blue's on ice, and I think they look awesome.

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Purchasing Olympic Ice Hockey Jerseys?

I was wondering if anyone knew of an online retailer that sells 2014 Olympic Jerseys? Specifically the badass white Finland Jersey. Customization would also be preferred and so would shipping to Canada. Icejerseys.com no longer sells them apparently.

Thanks in advance.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I was wondering if anyone knew of an online retailer that sells 2014 Olympic Jerseys? Specifically the badass white Finland Jersey. Customization would also be preferred and so would shipping to Canada. Icejerseys.com no longer sells them apparently.

Thanks in advance.

Here. Haven't checked since I posted this if they're still available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad