Proposal: Jeremy Swayman for Casey Mittlestadt, Isak Rosen and a 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Ug6z23.gif

Bumps like these, huh, Gary?
Nothing another Caucasian can't fix.

Reactions: SenzZen

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
So what? You were wrong about us needing to trade away forwards for a goaltender. If we traded Cozens we would be weaker at centre and MAYBE getting the same goaltending (unlikely swayman performs well behind our Defense) Why bump a thread where you were wrong?
I don’t wanna nitpick but the B’s d sucks this year and goaltending has been a huge part of why their record is what it is.

I think I replied earlier in this thread I really do like Mitts as a player, but much rather keep Sway

Sway would be perfect in Buffalo, but can’t see them trading in the division or trading Sway

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
If only we had some real world recent example of the difference in a goalie's numbers between playing in Buffalo and Boston.
You're asking for the impossible. For that to happen the Bruins' no.1 goalie would have to have spent the majority of his prime years in Buffalo.

Reactions: Mattilaus

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I don’t wanna nitpick but the B’s d sucks this year and goaltending has been a huge part of why their record is what it is.

I think I replied earlier in this thread I really do like Mitts as a player, but much rather keep Sway

Sway would be perfect in Buffalo, but can’t see them trading in the division or trading Sway

Buffalo had Ullmark, I wouldn't say it was 'perfect'

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
And the other difficult thing with offer sheets is that the original team has a week to match. So if you offer sheeted a goalie on the first day of free agency, you might lock yourself out from the rest of the UFA goalie market. If the original team matched, then there might not be much left worth signing.
your next option is then trading for ullmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad