Jeremy Colliton Thread 2

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I still don’t think it’s enough to get him fired.

And I think it’s because Bowman will follow in short order.
i agree...... this one is totally on the players fault.

my only bitch is why didn't the coach call time out after the 2nd goal to calm the players down.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Too many good coaches on the open market, too much talent on this team. Might be time to pull the plug on him

Rinkrat21

Dec 12, 2019
Too many good coaches on the open market, too much talent on this team. Might be time to pull the plug on him
Assuming the correct thought process is that JC should be replaced, when has SB ever admitted this quickly he was wrong about a personal decision he made? Maybe a change is for the best, but I just dont know if it happens.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
If they fire him so be it. But I think a lot of us hawks fan fell into believing this team has actual talent. They aren't close to being a actual team that can compete at all talent wise.

This team still has alot of talent. Bad coaching sewers alot of teams. Islanders looked like complete dog crap under Capuono who is a carbon copy of Colliton

Unfortunately no Trotz out there but Doboer, Montgomery or Babcock are all light years better than this guy. Colliton is just in way over his head.

HawksIsles

Dec 12, 2011
Tell me JC defenders,
Why is he a good coach?
What has he accomplished as a coach that makes you think he can lead a NHL team to SC?

Besides being young, I can't think anything makes JC anything special.

His mantra seems to be, "we need to be better. we need to compete. we need to make better plays."
Dude has no answers. He has no idea how to improve this team.

Reactions: Styles and yobo9000

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Assuming the correct thought process is that JC should be replaced, when has SB ever admitted this quickly he was wrong about a personal decision he made? Maybe a change is for the best, but I just dont know if it happens.

He's done it a few times with players. Brandon Manning in recent memory

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
This team still has alot of talent. Bad coaching sewers alot of teams. Islanders looked like complete dog crap under Capuono who is a carbon copy of Colliton

Unfortunately no Trotz out there but Doboer, Montgomery or Babcock are all light years better than this guy.
Colliton is just in way over his head.

Hopefully it happens then.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Tell me JC defenders,
Why is he a good coach?
What has he accomplished as a
coach that makes you think he can lead a NHL team to SC?

Besides being young, I can't think
anything makes JC anything special.

His mantra seems to be, "we need to be better. we need to compete. we need to make better plays."
Dude has no answers. He has no idea how to improve this team.

Not a JC defender. If they fire him then fine. I don't think team and the leaders on this team have any interest in getting back to a level where they have to compete on a night in and out base. Q and now to colliton. Whose the answer to turn it around as a coach?
Maybe for him the answers for this team is the stuff he keeps repeating after every loss.
They need to be better, that you have to compete on a nightly basis, and make better plays with and without the puck. Pretty simple answers for this team.

Maybe they need to hear it from another coach. Who says it a little meaner.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Not a JC defender. If they fire him then fine. I don't think team and the leaders on this team have any interest in getting back to a level where they have to compete on a night in and out base. Q and now to colliton. Whose the answer to turn it around as a coach?
Maybe for him the answers for this team is the stuff he keeps repeating after every loss.
They need to be better, that you have to compete on a nightly basis, and make better plays with and without the puck. Pretty simple answers for this team.

Maybe they need to hear it from another coach. Who says it a little meaner.

Babcock is just what this tire fire situation needs

Reactions: Mrfenn92

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Babcock is just what this tire fire situation needs

Hiring Babcock is the equivalent to this

upload_2019-12-15_0-30-37.jpeg

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
If the Blackhawks fire JC, they're not going to hire Babcock to replace him, as it's been reported that he's already decided to take the rest of the year off. And good thing, too, because anything longer than two years of Babcock would be a complete and utter disaster.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Fire him!

That is all that matters

I dont care who takes the interim role (Eddie O , An ex-player , a beer vendor) ,, I just want him gone

Last edited:

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
I don't know what has/is happened/happening with this team. They showed a lot of promise in the second half of the season last year. They were playing very well under JC. They brought in two solid vet D and bottom 6 F's not to mention Nylander as a potential top 6 W. There was question in the system implemented initially by JC but that was ironed out and the team began to roll. Since then it has all been falling apart. Is the spiritual leader of the team slowly succumbing to entropy? And is this leader Toews or is it Seabrook? Or is it the whole group of 4? The will to live .. to survive .. to thrive is no longer with this group. I just don't get it.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
I don't really care at this point but to be fair to JC we haven't actually gotten to see his system yet since it was too difficult for the vets to pick up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad