Jeremy Colliton Thread 2

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
upload_2019-12-13_8-16-43.gif

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Give it up guys, Colliton has a built in excuse with the injuries.

We are just going to have to endure this nonsense for the season much like Detroit with Blashill.

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I was half-expecting some announcement this morning. I can't remember a Hawks team with less compete than this one.

Pathetic-ass team led by a whiny cry-baby captain and a coach that has been neutered by the head of the organization.

This whole thing has devolved into a toxic waste container that caught on fire in a dumpster.

From top to bottom, this team is thoroughly f***ed and there's no easy fix.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Would like to see JC go out swinging. Start sitting and cutting time for anyone not buying in and give that time to people playing within the system with effort regardless of the name on their backs.

You're well on your way to this team getting you fired anyway. Might as well go out with a bang.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Would like to see JC go out swinging. Start sitting and cutting time for anyone not buying in and give that time to people playing within the system with effort regardless of the name on their backs.

You're well on your way to this team getting you fired anyway. Might as well go out with a bang.

I’m not sure there are enough bodies to replace everyone you’d need to bench.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I’m not sure there are enough bodies to replace everyone you’d need to bench.

He can dress them, and then tell them to plant their ass on the bench for the game, or a period, or whatever he wants to do. Hell, if it were me, that's exactly how I'd do it. They wouldn't be healthy scratched. They'd be forced to show up, get dressed, go through warmups, then at the start of period one it would be "Hey Toews, sit your ass down at the end there until you're ready to set an example."

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
He can dress them, and then tell them to plant their ass on the bench for the game, or a period, or whatever he wants to do. Hell, if it were me, that's exactly how I'd do it. They wouldn't be healthy scratched. They'd be forced to show up, get dressed, go through warmups, then at the start of period one it would be "Hey Toews, sit your ass down at the end there until you're ready to set an example."

would love to see that

Reactions: BrianE

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
The team just doesn’t seem to know how to or they just don’t want to play NHL level team defense.

Whether that’s team construction or team coaching I think you blame it on both and you need to replace those people who are in charge currently.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The fact that he is still the coach of the Blackhawks is shocking.

To be honest, the fact that the Hawks went into this season with him as the head coach was shocking as well.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Accountability was gone the minute J-Bone and Seabrook went to McDonough to bitch about Colliton...the two most overpaid/underperforming players on the team went to complain about their coach...Not to the GM, the president of the org...its pathetic...do they really want to get things heading in the right direction when they routinely skip optional practices...you can do that when your team is rolling and your game is where it needs to be, not when your team sits last in the division and your season is crumbling

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

Absolutely. Why the hell not?

Reactions: BrianE

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
The fact that he is still the coach of the Blackhawks is shocking.

To be honest, the fact that the Hawks went into this season with him as the head coach was shocking as well.

I'm just hoping the logistics of letting go Front Office & Coach/Staff during a road trip is their only road block.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad