Player Discussion Jeff Gorton Part II

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
next time don't bother wasting everyone's time

just sayin'
It's not really wasting everyone's time? Maybe people subscribed to the Athletic want to read it?

I posted it here because A) it's relevant to the thread and B) it's fresh content for the thread.

Just because you don't have a subscription doesn't mean it's wasting peoples time. People in this website discuss The Athletic articles all the time.

Just sayin'

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
It's not really wasting everyone's time? Maybe people subscribed to the Athletic want to read it?

I posted it here because A) it's relevant to the thread and B) it's fresh content for the thread.

Just because you don't have a subscription doesn't mean it's wasting peoples time.

Just sayin'
If you're going to post a private link you should at least make some comments or post a snippet otherwise it is wasting people's time, how many people here have a subscription, 5% at most?

Reactions: Moon Knight

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
As a non athletic subscriber I don't care about the link being posted...but a little athletic warning woulda been nice. Doesn't matter tho.

Reactions: haveandare

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
As a non athletic subscriber I don't care about the link being posted...but a little athletic warning woulda been nice. Doesn't matter tho.
Yeah, I forgot that HF basically just takes links and reformats it so it isn't clear. Next time I will be better.

Reactions: Inferno

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Added 8 draft picks to the org in the last couple weeks.
Draft picks are completely useless if they don't turn into serviceable NHL talent. Gorton has been given a lot of rope, so far I'm not optimistic but we have to wait to see how they pan out. His neck is on the line for sure

Reactions: NCRanger

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Draft picks are completely useless if they don't turn into serviceable NHL talent. Gorton has been given a lot of rope, so far I'm not optimistic but we have to wait to see how they pan out. His neck is on the line for sure
He’s got Dolan’s blessing to fully rebuild as recently as last season, his neck is on the line as much as anyone with a boss’ neck is on the line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad