JC's Change Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I mean it's worth experiment. I don't really expect it to work that well but we'll see. I think the issue is the right side next year will be populated by Mitchell, Murphy and Seabs. So if the left side is Keith, Joki, Gus, that should be easier to manage.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Isn’t everyone in this forum “arm-chairing” where the Blackhawks are concerned? Unless someone in here works for the club in any kind of hockey ops capacity that none of us knows about. Little redundant, but maybe that’s just me.

Yes, yes we all are. Not sure what the criticism is about.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
What do you mean? The coach is throwing him into playing the left side.

No surprise that you took my post literally. When I say a position Joker can't handle I mean he is 19 years old FFS - he needs to be nurtured and eased into the NHL. Q threw him to the wolves out of desperation and it was the wrong approach. Now folks want JC to do the same thing. That is, of course, my opinion. Understand now? Geeeesh.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
No surprise that you took my post literally. When I say a position Joker can't handle I mean he is 19 years old FFS - he needs to be nurtured and eased into the NHL. Q threw him to the wolves out of desperation and it was the wrong approach. Now folks want JC to do the same thing. That is, of course, my opinion. Understand now? Geeeesh.

What the hell is your problem? Why do you keep snapping on people here?

I ask because I’m usually interested in your opinion because you seem like a knowledgeable poster, and I didn’t understand what you were trying to say.

Also, feel free to air your grievances through PM if need be.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018

I apologize for Laz but he brings up JC's reluctance to have this many D on the roster, and that's without counting Forsling who is on IR.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
The move is finding a place for Davidson or Forsling. Rutta passed through waivers and they netted a pick anyway. Maybe Davidson nets a 5th or something.

Forsling will be out at least 10 games. Send him on a conditioning stint once he’s back and that gives JC a bit of time to see if theres something there with 4K. If yes then shop Forsling for a forward. If not then send 4k to Rockford and call up Forsling. Roster will be at 7D the entire time if they trade Davidson in that period.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
The move is finding a place for Davidson or Forsling. Rutta passed through waivers and they netted a pick anyway. Maybe Davidson nets a 5th or something.

Forsling will be out at least 10 games. Send him on a conditioning stint once he’s back and that gives JC a bit of time to see if theres something there with 4K. If yes then shop Forsling for a forward. If not then send 4k to Rockford and call up Forsling. Roster will be at 7D the entire time if they trade Davidson in that period.
Davidson got traded for a third last year I think? GMs are real dumb sometimes.

Kaners PPGs

Jun 2, 2012
Chicagoland (Tinley Park)
IMO, it's a mistake. Let him get comfortable on his natural side in the NHL before moving him around.

100% agreed. Joker is a 19-year old dman and we all know that defense is the hardest position to break in at. So in order to keep from scratching Seabrook and playing Davidson or breaking up the vaunted top 2 pairings, they decide to play Jokiharju on his off-side. If they want him to learn the left side, send him to the AHL and let him play 23 minutes a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad