Value of: Jason Zucker

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Do you think that's equivalent to Simon and a 1st? I like Donato, but I think I'm higher on Donato than a lot of other people are. I liked the Coyle trade for Minnesota.
Well I'm a little higher on Donato than I was 3 days ago :laugh: I'm not all that familiar with Simon, but I really think we should try to get a RW back for Zucker. One of the main reasons to move him would be how overloaded we are with lefties.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
What do you gain from talking about things you don't actually know?
What don’ I know about Zucker? I watch the games and see the same player we all see. He isn’t consistent and he’s on pace to have a very bad year in relation to his contract. This is a board for people to give their opinions on players and what they’re worth and I constantly see you cutting everyone down who doesn’t agree with you. I don’t know what makes you feel that your this superior, all-knowing hockey figure but it is rather annoying.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
What don’ I know about Zucker? I watch the games and see the same player we all see. He isn’t consistent and he’s on pace to have a very bad year in relation to his contract. This is a board for people to give their opinions on players and what they’re worth and I constantly see you cutting everyone down who doesn’t agree with you. I don’t know what makes you feel that your this superior, all-knowing hockey figure but it is rather annoying.
What do you know about Anderson that you didn't read on HFBoards? Be Honest?

I don't cut people down that don't agree with me. I cut people down that don't know what they're talking about.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Well I'm a little higher on Donato than I was 3 days ago :laugh: I'm not all that familiar with Simon, but I really think we should try to get a RW back for Zucker. One of the main reasons to move him would be how overloaded we are with lefties.

Simon is a lefty, but he is a RW. He plays both wings equally as well. He has been used a ton on Crosby's RW this year and has played a ton on RW overall.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
What do you know about Anderson that you didn't read on HFBoards? Be Honest?

I don't cut people down that don't agree with me. I cut people down that don't know what they're talking about.
I know that Anderson is on pace to score 30 while making under 2 million this year and next year while Zucker is on pace to score less than 20 while making almost 6. Lets add Hendricks to Zucker and suddenly it’s enough to get Anderson and a 24 year old Center who isn’thaving much worse of a season than Zucker is having and has also had a good season before. You say I don’t know what I’m talking about when Zucker + Hendricks just isn’t in the real of reality for Wennberg + Anderson.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I know that Anderson is on pace to score 30 while making under 2 million this year and next year while Zucker is on pace to score less than 20 while making almost 6. Lets add Hendricks to Zucker and suddenly it’s enough to get Anderson and a 24 year old Center who isn’thaving much worse of a season than Zucker is having and has also had a good season before. You say I don’t know what I’m talking about when Zucker + Hendricks just isn’t in the real of reality for Wennberg + Anderson.
You thinking that Wennberg is actually an asset is all I need to know about how much you know about Columbus.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Simon is a lefty, but he is a RW. He plays both wings equally as well. He has been used a ton on Crosby's RW this year and has played a ton on RW overall.
We've already got Zucker playing RW and moved Nino at least in part because he was stuck playing RW. Either way I don't think Simon really helps.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
You thinking that Wennberg is actually an asset is all I need to know about how much you know about Columbus.
That’s about the response I expected, but the truth of the matter is Wennberg has value whether you believe it or not. Once again, because I don’t agree with you, “I don’t know what I’m talking about”. Sorry if a 24 year old, former 1st round pick, center that has had decent seasons before interests me a little bit because my team has no apparent solution to its center depth problem.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
That’s about the response I expected, but the truth of the matter is Wennberg has value whether you believe it or not. Once again, because I don’t agree with you, “I don’t know what I’m talking about”. Sorry if a 24 year old, former 1st round pick, center that has had decent seasons before interests me a little bit because my team has no apparent solution to its center depth problem.
Do you know where Wennberg played last night?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Good argument
You actually think that suggesting that Zucker is going to be scratched, deserves an intelligent response? Looks like someone needs to spend a little more time on HDB before pretending to be an expert on the Wild.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
You actually think that suggesting that Zucker is going to be scratched, deserves an intelligent response? Looks like someone needs to spend a little more time on HDB before pretending to be an expert on the Wild.
It’s almost as bad as someone saying a Center who is 1 year older than Donato with a 40 point season under his belt has no trade value. Pay a little attention to trades. Change of scenery trades happen all the time. They can be successful. I doubt you ever played hockey but so much of the game is mental. Sometimes all you need is a clean slate to start performing at a high level again. Look at Nino as an example.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
It’s almost as bad as someone saying a Center who is 1 year older than Donato with a 40 point season under his belt has no trade value. Pay a little attention to trades. Change of scenery trades happen all the time. They can be successful. I doubt you ever played hockey but so much of the game is mental. Sometimes all you need is a clean slate to start performing at a high level again. Look at Nino as an example.
You just made a perfect argument for why Zucker would/should hold much more value than Anderson. If Zucker isn't close to Anderson in value, it's 100% because of this season. Every other season of their careers says that Zucker has twice the value of Anderson. If you're going to argue that Zucker can't even be in the discussion concerning a trade for Anderson? Then you can't even begin to argue that Wennberg has any value.

Edit- And you can take the "never played the game" bullshit and put it right next to your head(if there's enough room in your ass for both).

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
You just made a perfect argument for why Zucker would/should hold much more value than Anderson. If Zucker isn't close to Anderson in value, it's 100% because of this season. Every other season of their careers says that Zucker has twice the value of Anderson. If you're going to argue that Zucker can't even be in the discussion concerning a trade for Anderson? Then you can't even begin to argue that Wennberg has any value.

Edit- And you can take the "never played the game" bull**** and put it right next to your head(if there's enough room in your ass for both).
If Anderson made as much as Zucker, their value would be the same. There’s more too a player’s value than just their stats. Try being more open to others’ arguements. There’s a lot of stuff that you’re right about, but you’re lack of an open-mind has closed you off to some of the realities of the business. Pay more attention to the games, analyze trades. You’re a smart guy you’re not too far off.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
If Anderson made as much as Zucker, their value would be the same. There’s more too a player’s value than just their stats. Try being more open to others’ arguements. There’s a lot of stuff that you’re right about, but you’re lack of an open-mind has closed you off to some of the realities of the business. Pay more attention to the games, analyze trades. You’re a smart guy you’re not too far off.
I'm always open to others ideas. But, when you say something dumb, like Zucker isn't even in the conversation for Anderson? Then I'm going to tell you that you said something dumb. If that bothers you this much? Put a little thought into your comments next time.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I'm always open to others ideas. But, when you say something dumb, like Zucker isn't even in the conversation for Anderson? Then I'm going to tell you that you said something dumb. If that bothers you this much? Put a little thought into your comments next time.
I’m not the one that’s bothered. And I don’t think you’d find many Columbus fans who who consider a Zucker for Anderson swap. You’ve gotta consider the other team’s needs in a trade. Is a team really going to trade Anderson for Zucker when they’re going to have to re-sign Bob, Panarin, and Duchene? No. Anderson and Zucker are very close in value, if there was no such thing as a salary cap. You just need to start paying attention to more than comparing players.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I’m not the one that’s bothered. And I don’t think you’d find many Columbus fans who who consider a Zucker for Anderson swap. You’ve gotta consider the other team’s needs in a trade. Is a team really going to trade Anderson for Zucker when they’re going to have to re-sign Bob, Panarin, and Duchene? No. Anderson and Zucker are very close in value, if there was no such thing as a salary cap. You just need to start paying attention to more than comparing players.

I think it's basically a foregone conclusion that those first 2 aren't being re-signed.

nstarjim

Jul 5, 2018
Anderson is not a center he's a winger.and taking wennberg at his bad contract brings the value down.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Anderson is not a center he's a winger.and taking wennberg at his bad contract brings the value down.
I didn’t say he was a center, and it definately does lower wennberg’s value. But to say he has no value is idiotic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad