Rumor: Jason Zucker being “shopped heavily”

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Lol... yeah let’s bring in a random Russian over a proven 30 goal hometown boy.

Do you think Arizona would bring in Pettersen over Matthews too?

As an avs fan, I'd rather add Gusev to our lineup for next season than Zucker...though I'd be thrilled to add either one :laugh:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
JVR is a third liner at even strength. And pretty terrible at that. He’s been relegated to 4th line the past week.

What could Fletcher offer?

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina

Yeah...

Giroux / Patrick / Konecny
Linbolm / couturier / voracek
Zucker / Laughton / Raffl
Jvr / Varone / Bailey

Would be something I’m fine with. He adds speed that we need.

What could Fletcher offer?

Who really knows. As I’ve said before he’s been told to start winning ASAP. So I’d imagine picks / prospects. Even if I don’t think that’s the way to go at the moment.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Yeah...

Jvr / Varone / Bailey

Who really knows. As I’ve said before he’s been told to start winning ASAP. So I’d imagine picks / prospects. Even if I don’t think that’s the way to go at the moment.

Frost for Zucker could be a nice Leddy for Barker sequel.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yeah...

Jvr / Varone / Bailey

I don't think Fenton is looking for prospects unless they're NHL ready, and I think picks would only be used to even out value. Maybe that's why a deal hasn't happened yet.

Frost for Zucker could be a nice Leddy for Barker sequel.

A man can dream

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
I don't think Fenton is looking for prospects unless they're NHL ready, and I think picks would only be used to even out value. Maybe that's why a deal hasn't happened yet.

A man can dream

If that’s the case then I’m not really sure there’s a fit. Some believe that some of our prospects are ready. But when they’re brought in they don’t play much and then get scratched or sent down.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
About the youth hockey scene?

Yeah I promise the Arizona Coyotes ownership and management has bigger priorities than the local youth hockey scene.
Haha well umm big picture man. Don’t be small minded.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
As an avs fan, I'd rather add Gusev to our lineup for next season than Zucker...though I'd be thrilled to add either one :laugh:
Haha you’d be wrong though you have to admit you may have had a few too many edibles writing that man.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Haha you’d be wrong though you have to admit you may have had a few too many edibles writing that man.
Nah, if I knew Gusev was coming over I'd take the gamble that his game might not translate. He's not Rads or Panarin, but he's still an excellent player...

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016

Yeah why would you want Panarin 2.0 on the cheap when you can have a regressing Jason Zucker lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad