Rumor: Jason Zucker being “shopped heavily”

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
So got some grit to his game?
Sort of. He's not shy about contact or anything but he's not a big hitter.

He also tends to need a playmaker to set things up for him, like Granlund when he's on his game. But if you've already got that guy and need someone to bury the chances reliably Zucker's good at that.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
He seems like a guy that can thrive with a change of scenery. He SHOULD be a good playoff player. I know he hasn't been but his style suits it and his team as a whole has sucked in the playoffs.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
If we could figure out the salary Edmonton should be all over this. Edmonton’s definitely shopping with an eye to next year.

Russell+2nd+Yamamoto?

Reactions: ivanlwan

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Sadly I don't think Minny would ever trade with the Avs -- especially given the standings right now -- but I'd love the guy.

Reactions: klozge

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Doesn’t necessarily have to be Russell but salary needs to go back.
In a deal with the Oilers, yeah.

Edit: I should clarify that salary probably comes back in any deal for Zucker. I just can't think of any contracts from Edmonton that I'd be comfortable taking back.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
True, but I’d have to think we’d be willing to give up more than most. Bad season or not we need to add top six wingers.

Yes, I’m still salty we weren’t in on Coyle. Especially at that price.
You might be right and for all I know Yamamoto + 2nd is a tier above what's actually out there for offers. I have no clue what to expect for these guys anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad