Injury Report: Jason Garrison getting closer to game time decision

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Does anyone else think that Johnson was doing his best PK Subban impression and that's why he got cross-checked? :sarcasm:

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith
#tblightning @tjohnny09 is considered day-to-day with his injury suffered in the third period last night.

So not as bad as we all thought at least.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith
#tblightning @tjohnny09 is considered day-to-day with his injury suffered in the third period last night.

So not as bad as we all thought at least.

Not at all, might miss only a game or two at most.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Sounds like he is mostly sore/bruised, nothing serious but maybe something that makes it a bit hard to move and that makes it uncomfortable to wear the protective gear that you have to wear to play and he’s day-to-day until that feels better.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Seems appropriate.

HNHxhce.png
[/QUOTE]

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Well i'd say the discomfort he was showing while down on the ice was likely the signs of getting the wind knocked out of him. Man, remember how awful that is? Thankfully that hasn't happened to me since i was a kid but i can remember it being a horrible experience. Probably even more so as a kid cause you feel like your going to die from lack of oxygen.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Well i'd say the discomfort he was showing while down on the ice was likely the signs of getting the wind knocked out of him. Man, remember how awful that is? Thankfully that hasn't happened to me since i was a kid but i can remember it being a horrible experience. Probably even more so as a kid cause you feel like your going to die from lack of oxygen.

Yeah it's a turrible feeling.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Erik Erlendsson‏@erlendssonTBO
Brett Connolly is on the ice and will join #TBLightning for morning skate

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Erik Erlendsson‏@erlendssonTBO
In addition Tyler Johnson will also skate, he's 50/50 to play tonight #TBLightning

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/light...gainst-islanders-brett-connolly-close/2206963
The lineup decisions will get even tougher soon, as RW Brett Connolly says he's ready to come back. Connolly, out since Oct. 24 with a lower-body injury, said Tuesday's skate was the best he's felt, and his leg almost feels back to normal. Though Connolly won't play tonight, he hopes to "sneak" into the lineup Thursday in Toronto.

"It's been a little while, so I'm very excited," Connolly said. "The team is playing well so it makes it harder to get in, but when I do get a chance, I've got to be ready."

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
I think him coming back will result in Paquette being sent down. Killorn will transition to the 4th line and be used in spot duty while Connolly takes his spot on the wing. Paquette will be the first one called in when a trade or injury happens.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I think him coming back will result in Paquette being sent down. Killorn will transition to the 4th line and be used in spot duty while Connolly takes his spot on the wing. Paquette will be the first one called in when a trade or injury happens.

Paquette goes no where. We don't have to send anyone down right now until Hedman gets back, but I don't see how anyone can say the person that goes down is Paquette.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
When he comes back he needs to be playing in the top 9. He's not a good fit on the 4th line, as we saw earlier in the season.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Paquette goes no where. We don't have to send anyone down right now until Hedman gets back, but I don't see how anyone can say the person that goes down is Paquette.

It probably is Paquette unless it's Namestnikov, it's really between those 2, unless one of Killorn/Connolly is moved.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
It probably is Paquette unless it's Namestnikov, it's really between those 2, unless one of Killorn/Connolly is moved.

Then move them. Namestnikov and Paquette have performed. Connolly hasn't. Killorn is fine, but whatever.

Eh - a bit of a reactionary thing there, I just want the best players in the line up. Damn contract ********.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
There's too much invested in Connolly for all we know he could have a break out season, one that we've been excepting from a 6th overall pick. Things for the team are good now but they could get even better.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Then move them. Namestnikov and Paquette have performed. Connolly hasn't. Killorn is fine, but whatever.

Eh - a bit of a reactionary thing there, I just want the best players in the line up. Damn contract ********.

Connolly was performing too before he was hurt. He also was screwed over last year so deserves to play when he comes back. Paquette is on a roll right now but will be best served playing 20 minutes in Syracuse improving his game more, Connolly is better then him, he's better then Namestnikov and Killorn too, the hate for him is a bit ridiculous.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Look how many injuries we've had so far. That's why it would be unwise to lose a guy like Connolly for nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad