Injury Report: Jason Garrison getting closer to game time decision

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Whenever we hear about 3-4+ weeks and a lower body injury, I tend to think it has to be knee related.

Has to be a sprain only and not a tear since it's a month, just wish they would say what the injury was besides lower body so we can webmd that ****.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/light...rt-vs-columbus-alex-killorn-not-ready/2205721

Killorn update:
Alex Killorn (upper body) participated in Saturday's morning skate, and was back in a regular-colored jersey after being in a red non-contact jersey the past few days. But while Killorn said he's feeling better each day, he says he's still not ready.

"Whatever he's got going on down there, you can't rush them through those," Cooper said. "Hopefully (he'll play) sometime on this trip."

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
What is Alex Killorn? I could do without him. Rather see Drouin and Namestnikov be getting the ice time.

I agree bro, we don't need these crappy two way forwards give me 4 lines of pure offense.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Has to be a sprain only and not a tear since it's a month, just wish they would say what the injury was besides lower body so we can webmd that ****.

Me too. Very annoying but we can use our imagination. Happy we've putting up wins without so many important players. I'm hoping Connolly picks up right where he left off upon returning.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Well, Killer better be ready to go. Third line of Killorn, Namestnikov, and Paquette is still decent.

Drouin - he's your chance.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Saw this, don't know who they are though or if it's true but if it is I hope he's just banged up and he won't be out too long.

Officepools Feed@officepoolscom
Johnson, Tyler #9 (C) Tampa Bay Lightning (20) - Undisclosed - Day-To-Day

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Saw this, don't know who they are though or if it's true but if it is I hope he's just banged up and he won't be out too long.

Officepools Feed@officepoolscom

Here's hoping. He looked to be in a lot of pain and had very labored breathing, certainly did not look like a "day to day" type injury.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Here's hoping. He looked to be in a lot of pain and had very labored breathing, certainly did not look like a "day to day" type injury.

I didn't see the game, can anyone tell me what happened?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Thanks but the link didn’t work so I looked it up on youtube:

Oh wow, that didn’t look good at all, it looks bad and it’s hard to tell where he’s hurt but I do hope that it at least is nothing internal and while hurting your ribs isn’t fun any internal damage could be worse, hopefully if it’s the ribs it’s just brused and not broken but hopefully we’ll get some news soon.

Oh and it was just a stupid play by Seabrook that was definitely intended to hurt him.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thanks but the link didn’t work so I looked it up on youtube:

Oh wow, that didn’t look good at all, it looks bad and it’s hard to tell where he’s hurt but I do hope that it at least is nothing internal and while hurting your ribs isn’t fun any internal damage could be worse, hopefully if it’s the ribs it’s just brused and not broken but hopefully we’ll get some news soon.

Oh and it was just a stupid play by Seabrook that was definitely intended to hurt him.

Seabrook is a dirty player. No doubt about it. He got suspended in the playoffs last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad