Injury Report: Jason Garrison getting closer to game time decision

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
For the sake of completeness:

Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO

Killorn leaving the ice after a spill in the corner [during practice], stayed down for several moments, but was able to leave under his own power
https://twitter.com/erlendssonTBO/status/524254346192900096

Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith

So #tblightning has lost it's top D and two top six forwards in three days. Cooper said it'd be miraculous if Killorn or Callahan play tomm [Tuesday in Calgary]
https://twitter.com/TBTimes_JSmith/status/524419810369994752

Last edited:

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Somebody else mentioned it in the GDT, but I'm going to start automatically adding days to anything Coop says isn't serious or is DTD.

Also, enough already. They already proved they could handle adversity last year, now it's just piling on.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Somebody else mentioned it in the GDT, but I'm going to start automatically adding days to anything Coop says isn't serious or is DTD.

Also, enough already. They already proved they could handle adversity last year, now it's just piling on.

well in all fairness this might be concussion related and safety body might have tightened up but id bet he showed signs of head ache etc.. so we shut him down:)

Next gudas? He was on ice practice and ok and than body revolted so now hasnt been at practice two str8 days it happens is nothing on cooper things looked good went bad thats life and sports!!

I really figure he got reports they were good bad things happened and we move forward

this is why I mentioned when it rains it pours seems is way with this team we get one and they multiply:)

hope we can get into playoffs and be healthy here and there :) that is my hope get this crap done early

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
@erlendssonTBO

Alex Killorn is not taking line rushes in drills, so probably unlikely to return this weekend

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith

#tblightning Killorn said he's feeling better. Was definitely a "scary" spill into boards. Had no concussion symptoms. Is day to day

Look Up

Don't be a scan tool
Oct 3, 2013
Brett Connolly, JT Brown

injury.gif

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Weird that they already listed connelly and brown d2d.

Maybe just the preliminary report or something? Brown looked like a head injury, so if it's a concussion... that could be some time.

Man, the timing on the Connolly injury is rough. He was starting to really show up out there and suddenly he's gotta sit.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
internet blew up needed new wires for router THIS **** IS GETTING OLD

I will take it if it means in PLAYOFFS we never go through this for a very long time but these two years of this non stop injuries IS GETTING OLD

Last edited by a moderator:

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
This is just the start of injuries. Gonbe a long season. Team is ready though.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Glad to see he's fine, but ugh, can you imagine if he was in that Washington game? Or even against Philly in the 3rd? Both teams were hounding us in the 3rd.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
any news on what is going on with Killorn?

Thanks.
Nothing new:

But the Lightning (8-3-1) lost another player, with Alex Killorn suffering an upper-body injury in the second period and not returning.
http://www.tampabay.com/sports/hockey/lightning/lightning-beats-capitals/2204765

Nick Williams @NickWilliamsTBO

Alex Killorn is out with an upper body injury and will not return. Another injury blow to the Lightning.
https://twitter.com/NickWilliamsTBO/status/528712532463476736

Last edited:

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO

Killorn is listed as day to day with an upper body injury for #tblightning

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Anyone have anything new on Connolly? Rather him back in the lineup then Killorn, he was showing great flashes so don't want him out too long and he can't get his rhythm back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad