Former Bruins Jarred Tinordi

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I don’t care about PEDs other than the need for them. Seems like something you reach for when you can’t cut it. Seems to fit.

In the Bruins Lite Situation they’re in...Frederick owns a spot.

Just saw the practice lines...Gryz up with Mac on D1...they just don’t learn. You gotta ease this guy in. It’s not a choice.

Reactions: Number8 and Gordoff

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
5C10A217-42D0-4A79-A535-9DCEAFA06BD4.jpeg
Practice lines...

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
So hets get Tinordi for toughness....Yet we already have Ritchie....Maybe someone should just ask Ritchie to stand up for his team mates....Seems to me that should be done. If we have a guy that just went toe to toe with Tinordi,,,why do we need Tinordi.???....
I think you’re misreading this. I want Ritchie doing just what he’s doing, parking his big ass in front of the net, picking up loose pucks and providing at some offense outside the big three.

Starting the season we had Miller and Lauzon providing some nasty on D and Gryz, Zboril, and McAvoy moving puck well. Much of that is gone due to injuries and we now have a young inexperienced D getting shoved around. Not sure this is an answer but we need grit and strength on D to hold the fort while we hopefully get healthy.

Asking Nick Ritchie to play like it’s 1982 is going to yield few takers, end up in stupid penalties (which Ritchie was guilty of in the past), and take what precious little offense we have off the ice for our young, inexperienced D to kill off another penalty.

Again, I don’t know if Tinordi has anything to give us, but I guarantee the plan is not for him to be Jay Miller. He’s being asked to be Kevan Miller.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
why would there be no reason? You think if Frederic pushes the issue or even goes near him he wouldn’t oblige?

you’re hilarious, Trent was the one looking for redemption after getting tuned up after he felt Lemieux jumped the gun, just kinda weak to talk all that junk and then not even seek him out the next game especially one that’s out of hand and one where the Rangers ran Pasta a couple times. Wasn’t the time for polite invites.

so when can they fight? No fights ever happen at 6-2? The issue I have with Frederic is he has a big mouth and when the game was nasty and his guys were getting run he was nowhere to be found. If you’re cool with rhat knock yourself out to each his own

LOL I'd hardly call his last fight against him as getting tuned up. I'll say it again, it takes two to tango. So far each time someone has been willing to go with Frederic he's been more than happy to drop them. He tries to use his big mouth to get under guys skin so they'll drop with him. Marchand uses his big mouth to get under guys skin too and everyone here loves it, so why is it that Frederic gets this treatment from fans? Put yourself in Lemieux skates for a moment. You're up 6-2, Boston has packed it in and the games is in hand. Why drop the gloves and potentially give Boston a momentum swing in their favor?

Did you miss when Frederic was going at it with Johnson and as the play went the other way Frederic offered....Johnson cross checked him in the head. If people aren't willing to drop the gloves with Frederic, what do you want him to do lol. I'm not even saying they won't because they are afraid of them (because I'm sure that's where you would go next as you've done in the past when I mention it) and honestly I don't know why more guys wont go with him for all the shit he talks during a game. I can tell you though that I haven't seen Frederic back down from guy willing to drop the gloves yet.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
LOL I'd hardly call his last fight against him as getting tuned up. I'll say it again, it takes two to tango. So far each time someone has been willing to go with Frederic he's been more than happy to drop them. He tries to use his big mouth to get under guys skin so they'll drop with him. Marchand uses his big mouth to get under guys skin too and everyone here loves it, so why is it that Frederic gets this treatment from fans? Put yourself in Lemieux skates for a moment. You're up 6-2, Boston has packed it in and the games is in hand. Why drop the gloves and potentially give Boston a momentum swing in their favor?

Did you miss when Frederic was going at it with Johnson and as the play went the other way Frederic offered....Johnson cross checked him in the head. If people aren't willing to drop the gloves with Frederic, what do you want him to do lol. I'm not even saying they won't because they are afraid of them (because I'm sure that's where you would go next as you've done in the past when I mention it) and honestly I don't know why more guys wont go with him for all the shit he talks during a game. I can tell you though that I haven't seen Frederic back down from guy willing to drop the gloves yet.

frederic has been in the league for five minutes. Not long enough and not important enough a player IMO. Frederic paints himself as this trash talking tough guy yet in a game like last night where your elite sniper is clearly targeted all night he can’t even be bothered to have a conversation with Lindgren? He can’t run him? The Lemieux thing is brought up by me because again he was running his mouth about he was going to get him and we’re going again or whatever was suggested that night and he didn’t even go near him.

I like him, but shut up and learn the game. If you’re going to be a tough guy be tough when the team needs it for ffs

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
While I agree he may be a "useless plug" sometimes you need a plug to stop a ship from sinking.
Damn straight!

I’m on a sub that has just been hit by a torpedo. Fat Alfred is easily the most useless person on the sub, but the Captain tells Alfie to put his gargantuan ass in the hole and to hold on for dear life while we limp to port. We make it home and poor fat waterlogged Alfred saves the day and becomes ship MVP and naval hero that text books write about for all of eternity.:laugh:

Reactions: Gordoff

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
frederic has been in the league for five minutes. Not long enough and not important enough a player IMO. Frederic paints himself as this trash talking tough guy yet in a game like last night where your elite sniper is clearly targeted all night he can’t even be bothered to have a conversation with Lindgren? He can’t run him? The Lemieux thing is brought up by me because again he was running his mouth about he was going to get him and we’re going again or whatever was suggested that night and he didn’t even go near him.

I like him, but shut up and learn the game. If you’re going to be a tough guy be tough when the team needs it for ffs
I don’t see how this isn’t eminently fair. I like Freddy too, but he needs to learn. I think he can, and hope he will. Until then, this post is fair with a Capital F.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
As a move, I see the logic. Kind of 'meh' but whatever. It's what it says about Miller that bothers me. Suggests they're really worried about his long-term health and ability to return to play and that's a hell of a shame after such a bright start to the season. Fingers crossed he's not cooked yet.
I’m liking this because I agree with it..... not because I like it. I hope K Miller isn’t done because I thought he was excellent starting the season. I also like guys who fight like hell to do what they love. I’m pulling for him, but logic suggests we may be disappointed. If so a huge bummer for us and him.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

They were on the ice for all of 45 seconds, literally the lowest TOI against among every single Ranger last night. Come on Lou lets be honest, its only Frederic that you go after on these things. I don't see you calling out guys like Ritchie or Wagner. Wagner actually played 4:34 against Lemieux...but you're not calling him out. Ritchie played 2:52 against Lemieux, but again you're not calling him out.

For someone who "likes" Frederic, you seem to bitch about him quite a bit lol

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I don’t care about PEDs other than the need for them. Seems like something you reach for when you can’t cut it. Seems to fit.

In the Bruins Lite Situation they’re in...Frederick owns a spot.

Just saw the practice lines...Gryz up with Mac on D1...they just don’t learn. You gotta ease this guy in. It’s not a choice.
I suspect the vast majority of PED use in athletics is the need for quick regeneration from injuries. I had brutal elbow issue that wouldn’t get better. Doc gave me steroid shot and problem fixed for good (fingers crossed several years in). I suspect most PED use these days isn’t so Mark Mguire can hit 900 foot homers.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Calling that a 5th line seems a little overly generous to me, tbh. More like a 7th line?
That’s unfair and a gross exaggeration. You put that line up against a Division 5 high school team, you’re talking a first line with some pop. Perspective.:laugh:

Reactions: LSCII

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I laughed at Habs fans when this happened. I’ve grown up a bit since and now realize I was just being an ass. That’s a brutal KO.

I am old enough to know better but I had a time with Habs fans with this. Living in Montreal with all the hype he was getting, I couldn't resist.

Reactions: Number8

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I would just like to say thank you to Donny S. I am having much much more fun in this thread than in 4 of the last 5 B’s game.

I take my wins where I can get them these days.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
They were on the ice for all of 45 seconds, literally the lowest TOI against among every single Ranger last night. Come on Lou lets be honest, its only Frederic that you go after on these things. I don't see you calling out guys like Ritchie or Wagner. Wagner actually played 4:34 against Lemieux...but you're not calling him out. Ritchie played 2:52 against Lemieux, but again you're not calling him out.

For someone who "likes" Frederic, you seem to bitch about him quite a bit lol

frederic has the beef with Lemieux. Both Ritchie and Wagner both need to be more physical. They also don’t constantly talk trash.

I do like Frederic, just again if you’re going to run your mouth, especially against guys you know you can beat up or will never fight then are non existent in a game like last night, well I have no time for that. Last night was Freddy kind of game and he came up small IMO. I wanted to see some late aggression or a ten minute misconduct or something, push the issue but it was not to be.

he has to decide what type of player he wants to be. Personally I think he can be a good 3C or very good 4C. His skating looks great...the action seems a little fast for him right now but he will get there.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I laughed at Habs fans when this happened. I’ve grown up a bit since and now realize I was just being an ass. That’s a brutal KO.

Unless it's a real SOB rat-bastard I never really feel good at enjoying someone else's pain etc. As I get older I realize that people make mistakes, do dumb shit etc. As I'm one of them, I get how we can play a role in something not realizing the "optics" of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad