Former Bruins Jarred Tinordi

FREDERIC82FAN

Adherent of JOHNNY V fanclub
Oct 9, 2017
[QUOTE="Kegs ]He has 27 hits. Not too bad. I guess he isn’t as violent as lauzon but he isn’t afraid to throw a hit. I miss lauzon a lot so far. Zboril is 5th in hits on the team. Not bad for a rookie IMO.

Zboril can be unpredictable. The first year in Quebec League, Maybe pre-season, I saw him KO a guy who picked a fight with him.

Reactions: Kegs and Gordoff

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
here it is

yikes that’s a bad KO. That would make me hesitant to drop them again

I don’t really care about the PED stuff myself- for starters tainted supplements ARE a huge issue in the supplement world and we’ve seen athletes like Yoel Romero awarded millions (that he will never see because the company will just declare bankruptcy and go under).

Also when you get up to the NHL you start making real money and can afford stuff that isn’t even technically illegal yet because places like USADA haven’t identified it yet. Designer drugs. I think people would be alarmed at the amount of athletes around the league and in all of sports who are on performance enhancing drugs. Probably on the Bruins too.

Last edited:

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
It may be another move like adding Valabik via the Wheeler trade but if we use him on the 3rd pair he can easily take the instigator and jump an opponent, without hurting the Bruins as much as a Lauzon gone for 17 minutes would.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
He’s serviceable in spurts maybe (Kampfer). But if the goal is to get harder to play against that ain’t the guy the should be looking for

Large scale aspirations like looking to get harder to play against are off season or deadline projects, right now we’re looking to keep our head above water without drowning.

If Kampfer can be competent, even for a little while, you remove Moore or Vaak...whoever doesn’t go for Tinordi.

The house is on fire. No time for a grand plan. Do what you can to stop the flames and then plan for a trade in the next few weeks

*yes, DS should have been working since Tahoe.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Who exactly was he begging to go with? he didn't go near Lemieux all game, and did nothing to Lindgren. Jack Johnson?

He never wanted nothing to do with Lemieux.That was easy to see.I get it though.Just a kid and took a few good ones with him last time.They probably will have another dance in future.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
We got the LHD that we wanted from Nashville!

:laugh::sarcasm:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Haha Bruins claim him from Nashville and right on Q Mattias Ekholm 2 goals vs Jackets in 2-1 win.Dejavu :(

Last edited:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Watched his stats and not bad at -1 last season with those bad Preds in 28 games, big stay at home and willing to fitgh anytime so hope he can help cause we need help but Sweeny need to shake this team, maybe why not call up youngs guys who are hot in Providence like Senyshyn and Lauko and sit Debrusk and Wagner....

Sweeney jusy paid DeBrusk.That would make him look bad.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
He was on the ice at 5v5 w/ Lemieux for 2:31, again most of which was after the game was a blow out. No reason for Lemieux to entertain the idea of a fight. But you already know that, you just enjoy complaining about Frederic and have all year.

why would there be no reason? You think if Frederic pushes the issue or even goes near him he wouldn’t oblige?

you’re hilarious, Trent was the one looking for redemption after getting tuned up after he felt Lemieux jumped the gun, just kinda weak to talk all that junk and then not even seek him out the next game especially one that’s out of hand and one where the Rangers ran Pasta a couple times. Wasn’t the time for polite invites.

so when can they fight? No fights ever happen at 6-2? The issue I have with Frederic is he has a big mouth and when the game was nasty and his guys were getting run he was nowhere to be found. If you’re cool with rhat knock yourself out to each his own

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Number8

Oct 31, 2007

Social media in general sucks. Not just a few of our societal woes IMO stem from incessant self absorption, fame obsession, and the fact that everyone has a platform to spew whatever garbage pops into mind. Social media taps into our collective weakness and fuels that shit with propane. That’s not a political statement, it’s true across all parts of the spectrum — although it’s usually the extremists (right, left, and nutty) that cause most of the problem. Unfortunately too many others are more interested in Kim f***ing Kardashian than adding voices of moderation to the debate.

Of course, it can also be a source of fantastic humor. Usually just when I feel like logging off from everything, a beauty like this shows up and drags me back in.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
He never wanted nothing to do with Lemieux.That was easy to see.I get it though.Just a kid and took a few good ones with him last time.They probably will have another dance in future.

wait I was told nobody on the Rangers wanted anything to do with him. I mean just having him in the lineup is intimidating, ask Ryan Lindgren.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Isn't this the guy that got his career derailed when he took a severe beating in the AHL?
Yep.
I watched him play in Hamilton. Habs left him here there far too long. He had a big name so every tough guy challenged him Tinordi is big at 6 ft 6. But he can't fight. Watched him get pummeled more than once.
One time he was knocked out on his feet, landed face first . Seriosly concussed.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Get the feeling that the saddest person on the planet the past year has been Sweeney as he hasn’t been able to spend his days shopping at the local thrift store.

Guy loves a bargain. I’ll give him that.
Reading between the lines, I fear K Miller might be in line for that title as well. I hope I’m wrong. I’ve always loved K Miller.... I hope this isn’t an indication that his knees are saying no go.:thumbd:

Reactions: easton117

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
He was on the ice at 5v5 w/ Lemieux for 2:31, again most of which was after the game was a blow out. No reason for Lemieux to entertain the idea of a fight. But you already know that, you just enjoy complaining about Frederic and have all year.
I like Frederic.
He fought Wilson.
If Lemieux fights like his old man, Frederic will pummel him
Let see what happens tomorrow.

Reactions: OneManIsNoMan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad