Recalled/Assigned: Jarred Tinordi Recalled 02-23-2014

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Beaulieu looking bad in Hamilton? well let me tell you he was decent in the game I watched but everyone looks bad in Hamilton. It's not really a good team. I Think we should call up Pateryn soon too, he is ready.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Could it seriously be for a Markov trade ? I mean we have Drew coming back and Tinordi coming up. It might be just to sit Drew in the press box but it could be a trade.

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
Could it seriously be for a Markov trade ? I mean we have Drew coming back and Tinordi coming up. It might be just to sit Drew in the press box but it could be a trade.

I hope so, Markov is at the end of the road and by the time we are a good team(2 years or so) he will likely be retired.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I hope both Tinordi and Beaulieu can play..... not one or the other.

for sure. if both can emerge and reach their potential than our D corps will be infinitely better.

I hope that Beaulieu isnt left down or even worst traded... I have a bad feeling. Happy to see T nords up though.

I don't think so. I think MB wants to see how both of them fare in the big leagues. He has to make decisions regarding Markov and Murray so it only makes sense he wants to see how NHL ready his top 2 D prospects are.

Plus, NHL time will just plain help Tinordi's development. I think he sees both Beaulieu and Tinordi as equals and doesn't want one to get ahead at the expense of another.

Though I think Beaulieu earned a spot, this move still makes sense. I don't see it as a slight to NB and I doubt MB treated it as such.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Very Happy for JT. He's earned a callup though Beaulieu staying put in the AHL is annoying. I just want to see them both up on the Habs. We just have too many bodies I guess. Either way, Tinordi is on a big hot streak right now, I would love to see him finally stick in the lineup!

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
Kuz is closer to the NHL though ! Once he comes over he will be tarasenko 2.0 ! Imagine him on a wing with Pleks or Galchenyuk.

McPhee said Burakovsky could be nhl ready next season actually. But I get what you are saying, can't see Kuz being the guy through all this Character,size,grit movement. But yet again they did go after Briere so who knows.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I really hope we play Tinordi with Subban.

We desperately need another top four dman, might as well start grooming JT to be just that.

Tinordi-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Beaulieu/Murray/Bouillon

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but didn't the Habs sent down Beaulieu before the Olympics and have to call him back up ?

Because if that's the case there may not be any trade scenario here and this is just the Habs wanting to give Tinordi a shot and leave Beaulieu in the AHL

If both Beaulieu and Tinordi are up though then yes something may be brewing

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The team is practicing Monday... chances are Subban, Markov, Emelin, Price, Plekanec, Budaj... whoever else I am missing... won't be back in time/in any shape to practice. Could just be an extra body? Maybe an injury we don't know of. Doesn't mean a trade is coming.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
LOL! Pateryn is rotting in the AHL? He's played 84 career AHL games...including playoffs.;)

Even the great Larry Robinson played more than 110 games in the AHL. When Beaulieu was called up he was playing the best..same goes for Tinordi right now.

Pateryn will get a good opportunity next season. Marty Lapointe considers him a top ten prospect - the organization is high on him. Most dmen don't become NHL regulars until they are 24 or 25, especially coming from college, and Pateryn won't turn 24 until the summer.. I think he is right on schedule.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad