Recalled/Assigned: Jarred Tinordi Recalled 02-23-2014

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Any recent report of him in Hamilton? Is he playing good as of late?

Also, Drewiske should be getting close to a return. They might want to give a good look at both Beaulieu/Tinordi before there's a too big of a jampack on the blueline.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
All good, I hope they take some time to recall Beaulieu also before the playoffs. Actually I hope they recall both of them at least a couple times.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Any recent report of him in Hamilton? Is he playing good as of late?

Also, Drewiske should be getting close to a return. They might want to give a good look at both Beaulieu/Tinordi before there's a too big of a jampack on the blueline.

The bulldogs play by play guy said on twitter earlier Tinordi has been their best dman. Drewiske is ready to return but his mother just died so not sure when he will be back

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal
Sucks for Beaulieu. He was solidifying a role on the squad and saw his chance to stick taken away from him because of the Olympics.

hogtownhabsfan*

We are approaching the day where both Tinordi and Beaulieu are going to be big parts of our defensive core.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I hope both Tinordi and Beaulieu can play..... not one or the other.

Oct 22, 2012
Mitch Brown ‏@habsmitch 11m
Beaulieu was impressive in the NHL and got off to a great start in his return to the AHL, but the last few games leave a lot to be desired.

@habsmitch: Nathan Beaulieu's last 6 AHL games: 4 assists, -4.
Jarred Tinordi's last 6 AHL games: 2 goals, 2 assists, +1.

Seems to be producing, but maybe in the mentality NHL or he doesn't care? He has been known to slack off.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Tinordi is in beast mode, I was at the game Friday and he had good rushes. He does those Subban rushes now, offensively he will get much better with time.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
I hope that Beaulieu isnt left down or even worst traded... I have a bad feeling. Happy to see T nords up though.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Mitch Brown ‏@habsmitch 11m
Beaulieu was impressive in the NHL and got off to a great start in his return to the AHL, but the last few games leave a lot to be desired.

@habsmitch: Nathan Beaulieu's last 6 AHL games: 4 assists, -4.
Jarred Tinordi's last 6 AHL games: 2 goals, 2 assists, +1.

Seems to be producing, but maybe in the mentality NHL or he doesn't care? He has been known to slack off.

Aside from a 10 game stretch Beaulieu has been awful in the AHL this year. I was puzzled as to why he was even called up to begin with but he looks a lot less crappy when he's in the NHL somehow.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
He appears to be not in the plans of the organization anymore. I wonder if they're going to resign him at all.

Where did you get this info or made it up?
Pateryn is currently Hamilton's leading scoring defenseman and plays 25 mins a game. He's been very good on the powerplay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad