Recalled/Assigned: Jarred Tinordi Recalled 02-23-2014

Deluded Puck

Jun 17, 2013
London, UK
Beaulieu & Tinordi should both be in the lineup AFAIC.

If the Habs are going to be contending in a couple of years then we should be developing these guys now.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
I think this is great, I love Tinordi and he's really shown flashes that he could become a factor soon on this team.. plus, I'm sure the habs brass watched closely what happened in the olympics and how good Carey can be if surrounded by a big, solid and mobile defense. That being said, Beaulieu showed he might just be ready too and I thought he really was a plus on that team before the break... could Bergevin be seriously considering parting with Markov if Tinordi shows he belongs for good? Like many of you, I think this move or non move could really set the pace for the next few years and after what we saw for the last two weeks, I'd be inclined to sacrifice a little present in Markov if this means we can surround our franchise player(s) better and takea run at the cup within 2 or 3 years.

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
Beaulieu & Tinordi should both be in the lineup AFAIC.

If the Habs are going to be contending in a couple of years then we should be developing these guys now.

They are developing them. Nothing wrong with learning the game in the AHL. They will both make it to the nhl, no need to rush and bring them up prematurely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad