Jaromir Jagr - 750 goal scorer!

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Id love to know what his diet is, congrats to the legend hope he keeps playing for another few years would be awesome

threetimer*

Aug 1, 2016
Yeah, I'm sure he could write a book and suckers would buy it but he has mutant genes. There's no way he accomplishes what he did if he wasn't extraordinarily gifted to begin with. His fitness routine is legendary, but a "normal" person probably couldn't handle it without breaking down eventually.

Another thing is, he's been pretty much non-violent throughout his career which obviously spared him from some injuries.

While he was young and lanky, people tried to hit him, but later on, I only recall Holik, Ovechkin and Ruutu deliberately creaming him. Most of the physical contact he'd been through consisted of the daily couple of funny dudes he had flying on his back as he went on to score anyway in the late nineties, but that was it.

Booster*

Jan 10, 2016
ygfbq1.jpg

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
He had 76 goals in his 3 seasons when he played for Omsk (playing in about 50 games each year). Obviously stats don't directly translate but I think it's safe to say he'd be past Howe and we'd be sitting here wondering if he could possibly make it to Gretz.

Keram

Jan 16, 2016
The age difference between Jagr and Laine is 26 years and 2 months. When Laine was born Jagr already played his 8th NHL season. Jagr started his NHL career that year when Cody Hodgson was born. Cody is retired already. This is so ridiculous to put it together. Jagr is Chuck Norris of hockey :laugh:

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Jagr is my hero. Not only is he "Maverick" on the ice ... he's "Maverick" off the ice in his 40s. And he doesn't hide it. He lets you know. He's never leaving Miami.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad