Signing(s): Jared Goff signs monster 4 year extension

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Not sure putting it on Goff is fair. He lost his starting center. The LA OL had no answer for the Pittsburgh pass rush. They made him really uncomfortable and make quicker decisions. Fitzpatrick is a freak

I mean the corpse of Brian Hoyer was able to come off the bench and throw 3 Tds vs the very same Pittsburgh defense with a depleted group of receivers. The Oline has been bad, McVay has been bad but Goff is very much to blame as well.

I dont think Goff is anything special. He's a decent QB like Andy Dalton but not someone that should have been given franchise QB money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bocephus86

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I mean the corpse of Brian Hoyer was able to come off the bench and throw 3 Tds vs the very same Pittsburgh defense with a depleted group of receivers. The Oline has been bad, McVay has been bad but Goff is very much to blame as well.

I dont think Goff is anything special. He's a decent QB like Andy Dalton but not someone that should have been given franchise QB money.
What else do we do? Waste our window trying to draft and develop another QB and hope he's as good? Overpay for a free agent in hopes they don't turn out to be a bust? Waste assets trading for one in hopes he's as good?

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017

Corpse of Brian Hoyer plays behind arguably the best Oline in the league it makes a huge difference.

I haven't watched a ton of Rams games this season but I do know they rank in the bottom 3 in just about every Oline category.
Pittsburgh's pass rush is very good that was always going to be a tough matchup for them.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Rams issue is schematics. They've been figured out since the superbowl and haven't really changed anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad