Prospect Info: Jani Nyman, 49th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
Nyman’s team is one loss away from being eliminated in the first round the Liiga Playoffs. Since he’s signed, do you think he goes to Coachella or Seattle?

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
Nyman’s team is one loss away from being eliminated in the first round the Liiga Playoffs. Since he’s signed, do you think he goes to Coachella or Seattle?
Nyman will score one of his hat tricks in the next games and they will win the series in game 7. :thumbu:

Reactions: josra33

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Coachella most likely. Like Wright, I don't see any reason in putting him in for meaningless games on the Kraken when he can play meaningful games in Coachella and hopefully go on a good Calder cup run.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Went to a Firebirds game a few weeks ago. Last weekend, Acrisure was full. Community support is stout and I was a little surprised and gratified at the number of Hispanic folks with families at the game. This facility is impressive.

Reactions: luapejrug

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
Nyman and the Ilves got eliminated today. Maybe see him in Coachella by next Thursdays game?

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
So next year the Kraken will have prospects fighting for playing time amongst themselves? Personally I like the idea of spreading the Prospects World-wide so they all get plenty of playing time to develop instead of competing against each other especially when they are young and could play elsewhere where they can play a ton. In the Nyman case he should take a page out of the Teemu Selanne book...drafted 1988 first round doesn't make his debut until after the Olympics in France(1992) and tears the NHL up scoring an unheard of scoring record for a Rookie that may stand for 100 years...that total was 76 goals...not that I think Nyman can do that just saying in most cases youngsters should play 3-4-5 years after being drafted on non NHL teams to get stronger,more mature and smarter...which leads to in most the optimal development formula

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012

what an interesting process. European scouts do more than just scouting players they also can help players go through the process of getting to NA.

josra33

Aug 11, 2008

what an interesting process. European scouts do more than just scouting players they also can help players go through the process of getting to NA.
That was a cool read. Good to see Seattle taking growth and development seriously.

Also, man what a difference between Finland and Coachella Valley. Although our weather has been cold for us in April, he’s still in for a rude awakening in May and June.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad