Pre-Game Talk: Jan. 23rd Leafs vs. Stars- Keep the Streak Rollin'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
I hope this streak turns into something huge. Winning 10 would be amazing. Even if we lose in OT.

Good news right now is the Habs are getting spanked nicely by the Penguins

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
per usual, all I want is a good strong effort. truthfully - the only thing you want is to get points in every game on western road trips because it costs you nothing standing wise.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Tyler Seguin vs Phil Kessel again? Sort of lost its lustre with Tyler on Dallas now.

A point would be nice, anything more would be pure gravy.

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
We got the best possible outcomes for the games being played today too (I think)

Ichigo*

Lol, I remember how last time we beat them and their fans wouldn't stop hurling out insults and talking trash about our team. They were unbelievably pissed and kept saying how our team sucked.

Would be nice to do that to them again :naughty: They've won 2 of their last 11 though, this kind of feels like a trap game almost.

they had 50 shots or something that game and still lost. lmao they were so pissed. its was hilarious.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
3-1 for Leafs going into 3rd.
3-3 at the end of 3rd.
Game ends in shootout. The only prediction I will make about the shootout on Thursday will be JVR will go to his backhand.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
ban_hammer.jpg

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Well, with MTL,s loss last night (and the fact they don't play tonight) 1 point puts us in 3rd. Add a Tampa loss and a Leafs win and we are 2 points out of 2nd.....GO LEAFS!!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
pretty much a lot of these games are going to be statement ones.
After the Carolina game, Silent Jay was so upset and what came out of his mouth [and Dion's] was they honestly felt that they would be in one of the top three spots, because that was a total goal for the club. so after a week of hard work - here we are. Opportunity Fate and/or God [you pick what you believe in] has pretty much given you this solid chance.

6 game win streak, and a point gives you Third, TWO Points gives you a little breathing room, and sets you up 2-4 points on Tampa which .... two, three weeks ago, wasn't happening at all.

Again - ALL I want is a hard good effort. If the effort is there, I'm for it. but it will be really interesting how they respond to this golden oppertunity, because I feel that if we miss it - it might not really happen again.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I have no idea which team we will see tonight. I just hope they don't get complacent and rely heavily on Bernier again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad