Pre-Game Talk: Jan. 23rd Leafs vs. Stars- Keep the Streak Rollin'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
The jynx levels around here are dangerous. I think we should just stop posting completely until they lose, just so we don't say anything that could hurt the team.

bobbyflex

Feb 26, 2010
Toronto, ON
the last two games of the road trip were supposed to be the easy ones. Hopefully they keep it going. Stars aren't that good except their top line

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Dallas is hungry but also fragile, if we come out of the gates quickly like we did against the Avs this could be a W. Hopefully the top line continues its crazy play.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
Let's keep it goin!!! Lets win every game until the Olympic Break. I know the chances of that happening are just slim but literally every game until then is winnable. Except maybe the Lightning.

After that schedule from hell in December it lightened up a bit.

GO LEAFS GO

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Lol, I remember how last time we beat them and their fans wouldn't stop hurling out insults and talking trash about our team. They were unbelievably pissed and kept saying how our team sucked.

Would be nice to do that to them again :naughty: They've won 2 of their last 11 though, this kind of feels like a trap game almost.

mikebel111*

hopefully we win to make it 7 in a row!

however, if we do lose, there will probably be overreactions on the PGT thread lol

Go leafs Go!!!!!!!!

Kyle Doobas*

Excited for this one. Two red-hot top lines and great goalies (assuming it's Bernier vs. Lehtonen) going head-to-head. Plus it's always a treat to listen to the Dallas commentator + PBP guy call a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hero

Uncle Leo
Jul 2, 2009
heropuck.wordpress.com
Seguin with the hattrick. Benn with 2 goals. Leafs go 0/6 on the PP and give up 5 goals on 5 PK's. Kessel scores 9 goals. Leafs win 9-8.

I'm calling it now.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
If we win here there is no way we dont win jets, if it means first lose under new coach we got it. Slumpbusted

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
It would truely be the maple leafs if we were to beat the Avs and then lose to the stars after being rested haha.

Although, i feel like we'll keep our streak going and then manage to lose to the jets somehow...

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
It would truely be the maple leafs if we were to beat the Avs and then lose to the stars after being rested haha.

Although, i feel like we'll keep our streak going and then manage to lose to the jets somehow...

With the Leafs you never know.
The only thing I know for sure is only the Leafs could win 6 in a row and lose 1 game and the trolls will be out saying how this team is no good.
If Edmonton won 6 they would be saying how the young guys are finally coming together, Toronto wins 6 and it's like yeah look at how they won. There must be some stat to say this can't happen.

mikebel111*

Here goes prediction.
Leafs win tomorrow and manage to stop the undefeated streak of jets under maurice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad