Brayden McNabb - Matt Greene

Jonathan Quick
Martin Jones

Go Flames Go - Go Flames Go - Go Flames Go - Go Flames Go - Go Flames Go

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
The note on the Flames’ projected lines page stating that Bob Hartley is ‘undecided’ about Shore playing tomorrow is so horribly worded, that I had to share it with you guys.

NOTE: These are the lines from Sunday's practice in El Segundo, CA. There are subject to change as Bob Hartley did not he wasn't decided on Drew Shore's status for Monday's game.

Aug 3, 2010
The note on the Flames’ projected lines page stating that Bob Hartley is ‘undecided’ about Shore playing tomorrow is so horribly worded, that I had to share it with you guys.

Hartley clearly writes regular columns/articles for the Flames website. :nod:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
You know what would have been annoying?

Projected Lineups - Calgary Flames - Lance Bouma - Sean Monahan - David Jones ........................................... Johnny Hockey - Mikael Backlund - Jiri Hudler ........................................... Mason Raymond - Drew Shore - Joe Colborne ........................................... Brandon Bollig - Matt Stajan - Paul Byron ........................................... Mark Giordano - TJ Brodie ........................................... Kris Russell - Dennis Wideman ........................................... Ladislav Smid - Deryk Engelland ........................................... Joni Ortio - Jonas Hiller

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Lost both Pearson and Toffoli, both have a heck of a lot of speed. Let's see if we can't take advantage of the older and slower guys

If Calgary makes LA play their style of hockey, we will win this.

If we get bogged down and the game is a lot of whistles, corner battles and neutral zone turnovers... It plays to the Kings and they have proven two times they can be the best team in the league doing it to perfection.

I'm looking for another big outing from Johnny; he's the type of player that LA cannot deal with unless they want to double shift Doughty against his and Monahan's line. Honestly, that defense is a shell of what it used to be without three of the key guys back there.

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
Lost both Pearson and Toffoli, both have a heck of a lot of speed. Let's see if we can't take advantage of the older and slower guys

This Kings line up definitely does not look great. The D is hurting to.

I shouldn't be making fun of a guy who has two cups the last two years but these are Sutter lines. Do not miss this at all

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
Important game. It's always fun to see my two favourite teams play each other, but Calgary will always be the clear #1.

Plus, with how close the Flames are with LA in the standings, I haven't done a ton of cheering for the Kings lately.

Go Flames!

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
It's not. We can afford to lose about 15 games. It would help our case, though, if we didn't lose this one.

No, its a must win, we can afford to lose a few but not the key divisional matchups. Only divisional ones that don't really matter are Edmonton and Arizona. The majority of the games against LA, Vancouver and The Sharks are what will determine playoffs or not

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
No, its a must win, we can afford to lose a few but not the key divisional matchups. Only divisional ones that don't really matter are Edmonton and Arizona. The majority of the games against LA, Vancouver and The Sharks are what will determine playoffs or not

Give me a minute and I'll mathematically prove to you that this isn't a must-win. It feels like a must-win, and it will feel like the end of the world if we lose, but it isn't really that important at the end of the season. We can still make the playoffs if we lose, and we can still miss if we win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad