I.E.
Kind of hope he signs so I can use this as an avatar

51OAgyLh2zL._SY355_.jpg

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
What the hell :laugh:

CNS didn't seem too impressed with him.

I've maintained this whole time that he's been incredibly up and down. Makes a nice, flashy play, skates well, shoots well, then feeds the other team with a perfect pass.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Dean just ****ing with everyone. God level troll. He'll find a way to trade his rights to Columbus for Ryan Murray at 50% salary retained.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Depth signing for the right side in case Martinez goes down before Voynov is back...

Ron*

Rich Hammond ‏@Rich_Hammond 34m34 minutes ago
Jamie McBain apparently will take jersey No. 5 if he plays for the Kings, as seems likely.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
They said bods is healthy and ready to go.

Kings really mess up the AHL development if they sign McBain and at some point have to send him down. That would leave Schultz, bods and McBain taking time away from all the other young d.

Model62

Jul 14, 2012
Rich Hammond ‏@Rich_Hammond 3m3 minutes ago
New defenseman on the ice for Kings. I’m told it’s Jamie McBain but that he hasn’t yet signed a contact. Was on PTO in AHL

Well heck. Lombardi earning his money.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
I asked about him on the Buffalo board. I got "Decent shot...sucks at everything else" and "Calling him a pylon would be an insult to pylons." Ouch.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Lisa Dillman
Just got off phone with Lombardi - McBain signed to minimum (of course) by waiting till tomorrow team saves another day of cap space !!

:laugh:

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Lisa Dillman
Just got off phone with Lombardi - McBain signed to minimum (of course) by waiting till tomorrow team saves another day of cap space !!

:laugh:

We're going to need every red cent before this is over.

Ollie Weeks

Feb 28, 2008
Dmen just about always make out better here than wherever they came from. Team structure and on-ice support usually provides them with more comfort while playing than they're used to. I always keep an open mind when new player comes in from a bad team.

Ollie Weeks

Feb 28, 2008
LOL, Sami Salo is looking for a job too. Come one, come all, to the LA Kings! Bring your friends- can they play D?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad