NFL: Jalen Ramsey requests a trade

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I’d fire Marrone immediately

Absolutely. If the situation can be controlled by firing Marrone then you do that.

As for a trade, as many media people have mentioned already, the Raiders make a lot of sense. They have the draft capital, money, and need. Bringing him in could be risky after the recent Brown debacle but he's not a lunatic and I think it could work. He has also previously mentioned he'd like to play in Vegas so he might be more willing to buy into what they've got going on.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Any team trading for him would need to give him a new deal in the off season. He won’t show up to camp on his 5th year option.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'd fire Marrone given he's so blah as a coach, but Coughlin is one of those old school "football man" types so in all likelihood he sides with the coach rather than player.

Like what the **** has Marrone done to justify security? He led a blah Syracuse program to being slightly not blah, led the Bills to a 15-17 record and then screwed them on that stupid out clause they put in the deal, angering many players in the room. Then he falls ass first into a AFC title run because the Jags defense was insane. (in which he also helped ruin because of his ***** ass play calling when the Jags went up 10) Is it maybe, just slightly possible that Marrone is the a-hole here?

I know some won't side with players after the AB incident, but **** the Jags if they trade him and they deserve the trip back to irrelevancy if they do pick Marrone over him

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Firing Marrone won’t fix Ramsey. He seems like a guy who is always unhappy about something. He’s not a guy I give up picks and then the contract he wants.

Reactions: Voight

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
ne.png

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad