NFL: Jalen Ramsey requests a trade

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Shad Kahn said he wants to pay Ramsey and is willing to make him the highest paid CB.

Doug Marrone absolutely doesn't want him traded and neither do his teammates.

I think he stays.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

Sources saying Coughlin is the problem. Wouldn't surprise me given he's never been accused of being a player's coach. Even guys like Strahan had issues with him back in his Giants days.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain

Sources saying Coughlin is the problem. Wouldn't surprise me given he's never been accused of being a player's coach. Even guys like Strahan had issues with him back in his Giants days.

I always chuckle whenever I see a player/agent go on social media saying they’re being “disrespected” because the team isn’t willing to agree to the player’s contract demands.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
49ers need to have Verrett hold down the fort for a Month until Ankello comes back. Ramsey has the ability to cause a rift and that's the last thing a young team like sf needs with their good start. Plus, Ankello was a stud before his injury.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I hate players that don't honor their contracts and ask for a trade when you are already signed....just disrespecting Jacksonville and forcing them to make a trade at the start of the season when they couldn't prepare for it before hand.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I would think if they plan on trading him, he wont play another game for them. Too much risk of him actually getting injured.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I would think if they plan on trading him, he wont play another game for them. Too much risk of him actually getting injured.
The Jags picked up his 5th year option so a trade doesn’t have to come down this season.

Based on their trade feelers do they have any reason to believe that they can get their price of 2 firsts? Or do they settle for less? Maybe take a first and second for him?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->