Jake Muzzin discussions (continued)

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Sounds like he’ll be missing some time.

Damn
Good thing Dermott came back.. Although Babcock likely won't put him in that spot.

I would try Dermott-Barrie for a bit and throw Marincin back in with Holl.

If anybody else goes down you have to think Sandin/Liljegren have to come up as a pair.

Reactions: LeafingTheWay

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Wasn't it confirmed to be a charley horse? I thought those were extremely minor

Friedman mentioned yesterday on Tim/Sid that Muzzin was scheduled to see a doctor yesterday, and they had been quiet about it.

So I guess we’ll see if he’s practicing today.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
upload_2019-10-31_7-56-49.jpeg

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Friedman mentioned yesterday on Tim/Sid that Muzzin was scheduled to see a doctor yesterday, and they had been quiet about it.

So I guess we’ll see if he’s practicing today.
that sucks. I thought Babcock actually saying it was a charley horse rather than a lower body injury was a good sign, but it sounds more serious than that. I guess we'll see soon

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
that sucks. I thought Babcock actually saying it was a charley horse rather than a lower body injury was a good sign, but it sounds more serious than that. I guess we'll see soon

Perhaps it was a charley horse and Muzzin seeing a doctor was procautionary? Or they initially thought it was a charley horse and the pain never went away so it's something more?

Hopefully he's fine and he can play Saturday. He's easily been our best D, and one of our best players overall, so losing him after the October we had would be brutal.

(Especially since it seems Rielly is dealing with something, Barrie got banged up, Dermott is just getting back, and Tavares/Hyman are still out)

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
F sakes... the Leafs are just going to have to find a way. Injuries are bound to happen. Get well soon Muzzin... Leafs need you... a lot.

Reactions: Mad hatter

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Only option Babs had. 1 puck mover with 1 defender. Should be a great test for Holl to see what he can do against better guys. and moving barrie down well i dont like it but his play has been poor.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
He and his wife had their first child yesterday.-->update: no, I'm wrong.

Last edited:

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Personal Reasons?

That's ok.

Probably has a family matter: wife/children/parents

Take care of your personal matters Jake and come back strong.

Reactions: saffronleaf

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
not practicing again today. Appears I was right, unfortunately

It's a weird situation for sure. I thought he was practicing in a red jersey, but now they're saying he's out for personal reasons. Usually the leafs just don't say anything, so I'm not sure what to make of all the conflicting reports

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
It's a weird situation for sure. I thought he was practicing in a red jersey, but now they're saying he's out for personal reasons. Usually the leafs just don't say anything, so I'm not sure what to make of all the conflicting reports
wouldn't be the Leafs if it didn't come with a healthy helping of drama.........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad