Confirmed with Link: Jacques Martin named Special Assistant to the Head Coach

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Some ****ed up ****. Don't hire greenies as coaches unless you're a rebuilding team or something. Pass the bong pipe around.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Who is the Assistant to the traveling secretary?

Best ask the Under-Secretary of Marketing Affairs for Sectors 1,3, and 8.

He's basically pro scouting and being an assistant at the same time.

So... the pro scouting is what's been added? I don't have a problem with that. Any new eyes / blood in the scouting team can't be all bad, although I have no idea if he's another "always look for N. Americans first" type.

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
If Johnston doesn't work out, I see him taking over during the season. I assume that's a reason for the special part.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Jacques Martin confirmed for Illuminati.

g7GCr82.jpg

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Thought I'd seen the last of Uncle Jack.

When will someone hire him to play The Penguin in the next Dark Knight movie? That really should be his calling.

I guess we now have the coach to bail Johnston's ass out after he gets fired 20 games into 2015-16.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
I think some members of the board just have a default setting where every move is bad. This isn't even new information :laugh:

It isn't, but the organization itself treats it as such. Did there really need to be an announcement?

**** I hate this team.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
It isn't, but the organization itself treats it as such. Did there really need to be an announcement?

**** I hate this team.

Casual fans probably didn't read the newspaper article and didn't know about the change. Why does it bother you that they wrote an article on their website? The PR and communications staff have a job to provide content and update the team's official page. It's not like they held a press conference or made a show of it.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Same here. But we've become a board that *****es about everything. Next topic to crap all over is Letang and the fact that his son's lapels are way too wide for his bespoke suit.

:laugh: Right on & good one but i believe the misled ones are part of a master troll puppet handler's minority.

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
Thought I'd seen the last of Uncle Jack.

When will someone hire him to play The Penguin in the next Dark Knight movie? That really should be his calling.

I guess we now have the coach to bail Johnston's ass out after he gets fired 20 games into 2015-16.

You really think he'll be fired? Cute.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad