Jackets trying to get the 3rd OA Pick (For Anisimov, Rychel, and 8OA?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
So you think they'd trade 3 first round picks?

I think they have decided to go the re-build route. All they need to do is trade Rask to Edmonton for 16 and they can add 4 cheapies, hope they win the lottery and draft Auston Matthews. Talk about a quick start on a rebuild.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
See my previous post. None are as good as 8 overall. If Arizona wants whatever is left over, more power to them.

But 3 pretty good players are better than one even better guy. Those picks could turn out to be Meier, Barzal & the 4th ranked D. Interesting development.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
The "franchise D-man" Dogie Hamilton was traded for #15, 45 and 52 draft picks!!! Now we know what NHL GMs think of him. I mean Corey Schneider got more. Our 8th pick worth more than all those picks and some people over here were willing to give way more for him.

SAT question:

Klichkobro is to Hamilton as:

bus is to Wiz
EspenK is to a D-man
RD is to no one (well maybe Rantnaen if he'll sign an 8 yr 3 mill per coming out of his elc)

Get this one wrong and go sit in a corner. :laugh:

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I think they have decided to go the re-build route. All they need to do is trade Rask to Edmonton for 16 and they can add 4 cheapies, hope they win the lottery and draft Auston Matthews. Talk about a quick start on a rebuild.

Wow. Better you than me to sell that to the Boston fan base.

KlichkoBro*

SAT question:

Klichkobro is to Hamilton as:

bus is to Wiz
EspenK is to a D-man
RD is to no one (well maybe Rantnaen if he'll sign an 8 yr 3 mill per coming out of his elc)

Get this one wrong and go sit in a corner. :laugh:

To be hones, even I wouldn't have answered that question :laugh:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 18s19 seconds ago

Boston now owns the 13th, 14th and 15th picks in first round. Speculation is they're gunning for No. 3 pick and hometown kid Noah Hanifin.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
The more appropriate comparison is taking Jonathan Drouin (3) over Max Domi (13), Josh Morrissey (14), and Alexander Wennberg (15).

I was just going with what actually happened. We don't know what those 3 could have done to help the team, however we know exactly how our players effected us this season.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Jenner? Anisimov (guess not with his torn tricep..)? Karlsson?

They'd make a trade before playing Chaput at 3rd line lol

Jenner only played like 20 games last season so no. Letestu, Jenner, Dubinsky and Anisimov all missed extended period of time last season. Our deepest position became our weakest. Otherwise Rychel likely would have been called up (but even he had an injury preventing that)

KlichkoBro*

13th, 14th, 15th AND maybe more? That crushes our offer

No. What we're offering is also like 3 1st rounders. 8th, 19th (well developed and ready for the NHL) and another late 1st round pick (that's what Anisimov should fetch). That's better than Boston's 3 picks, our 8th is by far the best commodity.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
One last time for old times sake...without the 15-1-1 finish Provorov at a minimum would be ours. :deadhorse :laugh:

I think it's fair to assume that it's better to have a competitive team with whomever we take at 8 than a non-competitive team with Provorov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad