Jackets trying to get the 3rd OA Pick (For Anisimov, Rychel, and 8OA?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 29s29 seconds ago
#CBJ GM Jarmo Kekalainen said the price remains "too steep" to move up in the draft, but expects talk to pick up again on the floor.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 14s15 seconds ago
#CBJ GM Jarmo Kekalainen wasn't going there, but he seemed plenty pleased by #Bruins trade of Hamilton to #Flames.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Seems to me this trade only makes Boston a player as well. They got a first rounder back for Hamilton. They could potentially offer #15 and Lucic, plus a prospect. Is that a better deal than one that's been rumored from us?

if 15, a prospect and a potentially declining Lucic is the offer, I think CBJ can easily beat that.

Maybe I don't watch enough but Lucic doesn't really impress me as a skill player. He's one of those guys whose body will start breaking down because he's so wreckless.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
If Boston wants Hanifin nobody can beat their offer. Two firsts and two seconds? I think Arizona takes that

KlichkoBro*

The "franchise D-man" Dogie Hamilton was traded for #15, 45 and 52 draft picks!!! Now we know what NHL GMs think of him. I mean Corey Schneider got more. Our 8th pick worth more than all those picks and some people over here were willing to give way more for him.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
The franchise D-man Dogie Hamilton was traded for #15, 45 and 52 draft picks!!!! Now we know what NHL GMs think of him. I mean Corey Schneider got more.

Different draft. Apparently, top-60 picks in this draft are super valuable.

KlichkoBro*

Different draft. Apparently, top-60 picks in this draft are super valuable.

We drafted Dano at the end of the 1st round that year, that draft was considered the deepest since 2003.

Also the common belief on this board was that we won't be able to trade for Hamilton with any combination of our picks including the 8th overall. A mean a lot of people should feel ashamed of themselves now.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 50s51 seconds ago

Jarmo: "We’ll see (on the draft floor) if it’s real or if they just wanted to find out if somebody will overpay to move up.” #CBJ
0 retweets 0 favorites

Appears Jarmo is also skeptical on how serious Arizona is on trading

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
You're kidding, right? 2 mid-firsts and some 2nd rounders? They'd just as soon keep the pick and take Hanifin or Strome for themselves. ARZ already has another 1st and multiple 2nd rounders.

Need to re-phrase, if Arizona still plans on trading 3rd overall, nobody can beat Boston's offer (realistically).

major major

Feb 18, 2013
The "franchise D-man" Dogie Hamilton was traded for #15, 45 and 52 draft picks!!! Now we know what NHL GMs think of him. I mean Corey Schneider got more. Our 8th pick worth more than all those picks and some people over here were willing to give way more for him.

Now we know what nhl gm s think of him?
Its reported that the Bruins had multiple offers that included top ten picks. Don't ask me what the Bruins were thinking, but some nhl GMs seemed to value Hamilton a lot higher than this.

There is a palpable giddyness throughout the East at how bad this is for Boston.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Also the common belief on this board was that we won't be able to trade for Hamilton with any combination of our picks including the 8th overall. A mean a lot of people should feel ashamed of themselves now.

I will feel sorry if Hamilton turns into a bad player. For now i just feel amused at the nhls newest clown show in Boston.

KlichkoBro*

Now we know what nhl gm s think of him?
Its reported that the Bruins had multiple offers that included top ten picks. Don't ask me what the Bruins were thinking, but some nhl GMs seemed to value Hamilton a lot higher than this.

There is a palpable giddyness throughout the East at how bad this is for Boston.

I'm not interested in listening to a conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad