Rumor: Jackets interested in Perron, Seguin?

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Some around the league are (I'll give you most believe he will be) some don't. I happen to be one, doesn't mean I think he's a bad player.

Yes, and 20% of the world thinks that Elvis is still alive. Point? Your personal projection is irrelevant from the perspective of what is a fair trade or not. Market forces would dictate that and the consensus is that he'll be a top pairing guy. That is all that matters.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Boone Jenner is at Nationwide right now for the Draft Party, isn't he? Traded at the draft party, that would be awkward.

Yeah, but at the same time I think he would get over it quickly going to the Bruins for Seguin. I don't think he would be in the mix for Perron.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
We will have Seguin. If he becomes as good as he can he is better than both. Also, why do you list Johansen and Jenner?

Yes I meant Murray not Johansen haha. Which might be scarier if he becomes the Dman he has the potential to be...

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Boone Jenner is at Nationwide right now for the Draft Party, isn't he? Traded at the draft party, that would be awkward.

Eh, ****** was traded last year at a team event of some type. You remember him, he was traded for Jack Johnson and the 1st-rounder that became Marko Dano.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Eh, ****** was traded last year at a team event of some type. You remember him, he was traded for Jack Johnson and the 1st-rounder that became Marko Dano.

Are we calling him "you know who" or "he who shall not be named?" I always forget.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Are we calling him "you know who" or "he who shall not be named?" I always forget.

I think we need to pare down the language. From now on, this image will refer to Jeff Carter.

062608_15111.jpg

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
There has got to be some serious cap pressure

didn't it go down by $9MM? What I haven't picked up on is why teams would consider getting rid of Seguin or Perron? Are they overpriced & under performing?

I'm certainly glad we didn't get rid of Murray, Jenner or Johanson. I want to see our team win with our draft picks. Pick up a few free agents maybe but win with our core players.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
didn't it go down by $9MM? What I haven't picked up on is why teams would consider getting rid of Seguin or Perron? Are they overpriced & under performing?

I'm certainly glad we didn't get rid of Murray, Jenner or Johanson. I want to see our team win with our draft picks. Pick up a few free agents maybe but win with our core players.

Seguin could be moved for cap reasons and Perron will only be moved for a center coming back because the Blues are stacked one the wing having Steen, Oshie, Tarasenko, Schwartz, Perron, Stewart, Jaskin, Rattie, and Carrier.

Also want to say that re-signing Bob and drafting so well is incredible for you guys. Would have been a shame to see him go but having him stays I think shows how committed he is to the Jackets and those are the type of players every team needs.

Good luck in the East next year guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad