GDT: Jackets at Wings | January 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2006
I miss when Veleno was playing with some skill. The guy was really developing and then you saddle him with Erne and Sundquist.

Reactions: raymond23

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
This goal is all on Seider. 100%.
Seider has done this stupid plays all season lond and has been teams worst -16. Hronek is +14. 30 goals differential. Both use test and stats say it too.
And you’re calling other people’s comments stupid..

DanielMarois

May 25, 2013
Absolutely not. This team will not compete for the playoffs.

Horrible take dude. What are you / have you been watching. They take nights off like this wayyy to much.
I am not saying it's probable, just that the teams around them battling for the final wild card spot are not slam dunks to make it and Pittsburgh could be in real danger of not making it opening up a spot

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
This goal is all on Seider. 100%.
Seider has done this stupid plays all season lond and has been teams worst -16. Hronek is +14. 30 goals differential. Both use test and stats say it too.
Yeah but how much does that have to do with playing with Chiarot? Also he played with Dekeyser last year mostly. What was his +/- last year?

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
I think there is a path, Fla doesn't look like they will turn it around , Buf/Ott never can seem to figure it out , Pitt is faltering and is the oldest team in the league which doesn't bode well for the 2nd half. That just leaves NYI, I would not be surprised if the Wings/Isles are the ones battling it for the final wild card spot.
Yes but if that is the path, they NEED to win games like this against the league's worst teams on home ice, not get destroyed less than 20 minutes in.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
The ESPN+ broadcast crew is about as sharp as the Wing tonight. Cutting away to an ad again on accident during play

Oct 18, 2006
“It’s not through lack of trying”.

No, Mickey, I actually think this does come down to effort and care.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
“It’s not through lack of trying”.

No, Mickey, I actually think this does come down to effort and care.
See, that's just a lazy thing fans say. You can absolutely not have jump and be playing like shit and it has nothing to do with effort or not caring.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
See, that's just a lazy thing fans say. You can absolutely not have jump and be playing like shit and it has nothing to do with effort or not caring.
Tonight decision-making seems to be their biggest problem. blown coverage. bad passes

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Yes but if that is the path, they NEED to win games like this against the league's worst teams on home ice, not get destroyed less than 20 minutes in.
4-0 and they had 3-4 great chances, plus Hronek got away with 2 obvious penalties. How is this possible?

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
Jets looked like Wings today the other day, and still put 5 in.
Should have been 5-2 Jets without those terrible turnovers and brain farts on their part.
I'll give Wings credit for the Leafs game, minus Mathews thou.
Tonight it's back to BAU.

Oct 18, 2006
3 icings in the first 4-5 minutes, and shots 5-0 after 5 mins, no shots for us until 5:55. That’s effort. Call it something lazy fans say, but I’ll stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad