GDT: Jackets at Wings | January 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Honestly fans should get free curly fries when the Wing play like crap like this. At least they'd get something out of it.

Oct 18, 2006
Looks like they’ve finally started skating. And showing some intensity. Only took them being down 4-0, totally outplayed and outshot to show some life. Good stuff.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
We need a gun slinger and Yzerman better figure this out fast

Bertuzzi can go- he’s trash
Trade Larkin, he’s also trash and definitely a 3c at best on the bruins, maybe 4c
Need an elite goal scorer - asap.

Trade

Every

Single

Player

#tankforbedard

Let’s go

Reactions: ColdToiletSeats

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
I wonder if Merzilkins will get the shutout.

Has he had a shutout this season? If he has had some shutouts they should call him Merzilchkins. Get it? Zilch like zero because in a shutout you don't let in any goals.

shutout.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Yzerman is stuck. This team is stuck. Can’t build thru the draft, zero superstar talent. Gotta start thinking about trading Larkin , Bertuzzi , Vrana , Fabbri, and load up. I’ve said all along if they want to contend for cups, they need superstars and we just haven’t drafted one in yeeeeeaaars.

What does Yzerman have to do? Honestly

DanielMarois

May 25, 2013
I know that we all know they won't make the playoffs realistically, but this was such an important game to get a win to even have some tiny piece of hope at that endeavor. To get blown out 22 minutes into the game against this team on home ice is just so awful.
I think there is a path, Fla doesn't look like they will turn it around , Buf/Ott never can seem to figure it out , Pitt is faltering and is the oldest team in the league which doesn't bode well for the 2nd half. That just leaves NYI, I would not be surprised if the Wings/Isles are the ones battling it for the final wild card spot.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
This is easily one of the most stupid comments of the season. Lol
1673745994625.png

Please explain how the guy Erne is literally tied up with along the boards is Seider's guy to cover?

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I think there is a path, Fla doesn't look like they will turn it around , Buf/Ott never can seem to figure it out , Pitt is faltering and is the oldest team in the league which doesn't bode well for the 2nd half. That just leaves NYI, I would not be surprised if the Wings/Isles are the ones battling it for the final wild card spot.
Absolutely not. This team will not compete for the playoffs.

Horrible take dude. What are you / have you been watching. They take nights off like this wayyy to much.

Oct 18, 2006
I hate that I’m still watching and and wasting my time. They don’t care about this at all. Husso has been huge in this period honestly should’ve been 8-0. Embarrassing. And yet I’ll be here at the end having wasted another hour watching these guys not even care.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Chiarot with a nice play breaking up a 2 on 1. Man is their coverage a disaster tonight.

Annnnnd another short 2 on 1. Jeebus

Oct 18, 2006
Stupid Erne. Just dumb, no reason to come all the way over to make a hit which results in losing possession. Also can’t make a simple pass.

Oct 18, 2006
I don’t think I’m talking out of line when I say Berggren is the best passer on this team and has the best vision. Guy is a star already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad