Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
1673926124204.gif

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone tell me why Mika shouldn’t be nominated for Selke? His defense has been amazing and he’s on pace for almost 40 goals again
If he plays the second half of the year the way he played the first half and doesn't get nominated there is something rotten in the state of Denmark

Last edited:
Reactions: McRanger92

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Low-event win other than the Chytil-Kravtsov connection and the PP2 goal.

And Gavrikov getting shot by Mika.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Mika was unreal all over the ice. Kakko was making things happen. Krav - Chytil - Goodrow looked good for the most part, Krav was playing very confident. Halak looking capable again

CBJ is awful but you gotta beat these teams and they did convincingly. I’ll take it,

Last edited:

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Puckluck taking the night off after a win. Defending the administration is tiring.

I kid. I kid.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Said it in the RBT but I liked Gavrikov’s game. I’d definitely take him here for the right price
He'd fit well but sadly I think he will cost too much. We may pay a tax too being in division and JD being in charge over there.

CBJ wants a first+ and while they may not get that, I'd bet someone pays more than I'd hope Drury is going to be willing to part with.

Reactions: gump116

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
4th line got caved in, Harpur is ass

I thought ALL the kids played well and that includes laf

Panarin is becoming a problem. Guy misses the net so damn much and is coasting out there. People out here saying kreider coming back solves the PP. idk what team you’ve been watching but before he got hurt the PP was 15th in the league. Kreider isn’t going to magically save it. And laf isn’t the problem either. Trocheck (who I think has been great) missed a great chance from a pass from laf that he should have burried

Overall 2 and a half great periods after a rough one last night.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Mika was unreal all over the ice. Kakko was making things happen. Krav - Chytil - Goodrow looked good for the most part, Krav was playing very confident. Halak looking capable again

CBJ is awful but you gotta beat these trans and they did convincingly. I’ll take it,
Mika is such a good all around player when he's moving his feet and playing with pace. I still think Zibanejad coming down the ice with a full head of steam is in that next tier below McDavid (who is on a tier of his own) for scariest player coming down the ice. He honestly gives me early 2010 Malkin vibes when he's coming down the ice with speed.

That being said, I mentioned it in the GDT that Im not sure what's up with him skill wise but he's bobbly and fumbling a crazy amount of pucks. @DanielBrassard astutely noted that this is something he's struggled with frequently with pucks in tight to his body and that is definitely true and a good call, I was still noticing it on pucks out further from him body as well as him moving with the puck and trying to stickhandle and fumbling it. Like I feel like the past few games he's struggled with keeping pucks clean for some reason, regardless of what rink he's on or ice conditions it always looks like he's playing on bad ice. He's such a good player that it's very frustrating when stuff like that happens because he's always doing so many good things.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
I've been pretty hard on him all year so I better say Kravy really impressed me tonight.

At the start of the season, I would have said that if Turk could turn Kravy into a bonfide quality NHL player it would take a greater miracle than guiding an expansion team to the Stanley Cup Finals. We just might be seeing a miracle in the making. Stay tuned.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Mika is such a good all around player when he's moving his feet and playing with pace. I still think Zibanejad coming down the ice with a full head of steam is in that next tier below McDavid (who is on a tier of his own) for scariest player coming down the ice. He honestly gives me early 2010 Malkin vibes when he's coming down the ice with speed.

That being said, I mentioned it in the GDT that Im not sure what's up with him skill wise but he's bobbly and fumbling a crazy amount of pucks. @DanielBrassard astutely noted that this is something he's struggled with frequently with pucks in tight to his body and that is definitely true and a good call, I was still noticing it on pucks out further from him body as well as him moving with the puck and trying to stickhandle and fumbling it. Like I feel like the past few games he's struggled with keeping pucks clean for some reason, regardless of what rink he's on or ice conditions it always looks like he's playing on bad ice. He's such a good player that it's very frustrating when stuff like that happens because he's always doing so many good things.
Hmm I hadn’t noticed that but I’ll look for it more. Wonder what that’s about.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
4th line got caved in, Harpur is ass

I thought ALL the kids played well and that includes laf

Panarin is becoming a problem. Guy misses the net so damn much and is coasting out there. People out here saying kreider coming back solves the PP. idk what team you’ve been watching but before he got hurt the PP was 15th in the league. Kreider isn’t going to magically save it. And laf isn’t the problem either. Trocheck (who I think has been great) missed a great chance from a pass from laf that he should have burried

Overall 2 and a half great periods after a rough one last night.

If I had a nickel for every time a player sets up another player for an amazing play and doesn't bury it, I'd be rich. Laf isn't the only player that makes good plays, but he's certainly the least of all them. That's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad