Jack Hughes, Taylor Hall, PK Subban: Devils a contender?

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
I would be surprised if Devils made the playoffs. Their talent level is on par with the Penguins without Sid, Geno, and Murray.

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
I'm pretty sceptical of what kind of a difference Hughes makes in his rookie season.
Expecting somewhat similar career path with RNH.
So no, they won't be all that scary.
Lmao similar career path to RNH. Youre making things up in your head if anything ever pointed to that assumption

Slap

Sep 28, 2017
Lmao similar career path to RNH. Youre making things up in your head if anything ever pointed to that assumption
What do you mean? I saw him being buried in the WC. He was simply overpowered by men and was a non factor due to simply being physically too weak and not quick enough to make up for it.
This draft might look pretty weird in the future.
Not Daigle over Pronger bad but something along the lines.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
I would be very surprised if the Pens end up with a better record than the Devils. And unlike you, I'm not joking.
Yes you are. Only reason you said this is because you were offended at what I said.

While anything is possible, the Devil's are FAR away from being on the Penguins level. And I'm talking about the 2019 Pens that severely under achieved.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Lmao the Penguins without then are the worst team in the league with the worst future

Stay humble
Talent wise, Pens without Sid and Geno are on par or better than today's Devils.

There is nothing to brag about. The Pens are who they are. The problem is the lack of good players on NJD.

Devil made me do it

Nov 28, 2009
California
Weren't the Blues not supposed to make the playoffs at the beginning of the year? We saw how that turned out.

Devils have the same core as the team that made the Playoffs a couple of years ago but they have also added:

Jack Hughes
PK Subban
Ty Smith

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Not even close. Barely a playoff team, honestly.

Weren't the Blues not supposed to make the playoffs at the beginning of the year? We saw how that turned out.

Devils have the same core as the team that made the Playoffs a couple of years ago but they have also added:

Jack Hughes
PK Subban
Ty Smith

That was different. They had the pieces and the depth but it wasn't coming together yet. NJ does not yet but they are off to a great start.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Today's Devils have more talent than the Blues team that just won the cup.

Crazy talk. The Devils dont have a center anywhere on the level of ROR, Pietrangelo and Parayko are both better than Subban, Dunn is better than any defender the Devils have outside PK, and you have wildly unrealistic expectations if you think Blackwood will have anywhere near the season Binnington just did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad