Player Discussion Jack Eichel Part 7 -- Do we get a part 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
This has gone nuclear. Time to see who blinks and how this works out. Will the head office get involved. Cannot reward a player for this. Sets a bad precedent

Reactions: N.Y. Orangeman

CrazyWayne

Dec 15, 2018
Sounds like eichel and his agents were leaking info about when they thought a trade would need to occur or when adams would fold. Adams hasn't folded and continues to frustrate not only other gms but now eichel as well. I love it

Poor move by eichels team in my opinion. About to find out buffaloians are stubborn and can hold a grudge

Reactions: MacOfNiagara

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I don't understand the logic of Eichel's agents here. It's obvious that KA has dug in and is ready for the long haul. They've just now made Jack HARDER to trade.......KA is going to dig in even harder and now other GMs could really see this as problematic. Since locker cleanouts, Jack's camp has done all sorts of debating through the media while the Sabres have remained relatively quiet.

I just don't get what the purpose is here.

I think the agent is trying to complicate the issue so the Sabres can't suspend Eichel without pay for refusing the Sabres choice of medical treatment by claiming they agreed to Eichel's choice of medical treatment. The agent doesn't get his check if Eichel doesn't get paid.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
This is Pegula's ego against Eichel's ego. Who will win out?

Is Pegula willing to put $50M on the table? Because I doubt Jack is willing to sacrifice that amount, or not play for more than another season.

I would give him a choice, you can report to camp or we will assign you to a European team until we get a proper trade.

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Eichel lost the city when Josh Allen came in and gave his absolute all, never complained, and earned every inch. Every time the Bills have come up short it’s “I need to do better, I want to do better for my guys and this city”

Eichel whined a few years ago, has always been a me player, is inconsistent in effort, and now is mentally breaking and showing his immaturity through these agent tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad