Player Discussion Jack Eichel Part 7 -- Do we get a part 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
im going to go ahead and bet the punishment for breach of contract is not, in fact, being free to sign a new contract elsewhere.
I imagine it would be breach of contract and termination or they wouldn't terminate and he has his neck surgery and cones back and plays. I can't imagine there would be monetary punishment and if there is, he is that confident in the surgery, he will make it back.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
The Bruins don't really have ammo to get Jack. And given recent events........I highly, highly, highly (etc) doubt that KA would even entertain sending Jack to his hometown team.

My guess right now is that KA's preferred destination for Jack is somewhere in the Sahara.
I dont blame you guys its rough. Hope you guys get the best return . Always had a soft spot for rick jeanerett and always wanted him to lift the cup with the team.

Reactions: Zman5778

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Bruins fan in peace. As you are aware we lost dk . We need a center bad . Jack would be perfect fit. What would it take to make a deal? Obviously McAvoy and pasta would be off limits but many others would be. Our prospect pool isnt the deepest but we do still have solid young players that could help you guys. I would send a offer like studnicka vaak our 1st round pick 2022 2nd round pick 2023 jake debrusk and moore for cap help to fit Jack. Not sure if this would work.
As a Bruins fan I can tell you that’s not enough. Add another 1st. That would make it 4 1sts and a 2nd.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Based on other posters, no.

This is what I assumed as well. If that's the case, and Eichel really is hellbent on this particular surgery, then a trade is legitimately his only option, and the suitor must be on board with it (again, assuming this isn't all a ploy by Eichel and he doesn't turn around and get fusion surgery with the new team).

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I like to imagine Kevyn was sitting in bed beside his wife, re-reading one of his favourite novels when this tweet got sent out.
I imagine they're watching a rerun of the classic Caddyshack. After the Fish tweet, this movie scene was next.
tenor.gif

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Does the injury arbitration process even allow for Eichel to overrule the team doctors?

of course, that’s entirely what arbitration is. If the sides don’t agree they can elect for arbitration where an independent arbiter will decide what to do and both parties are bound by the decision.

the Sabres obviously aren’t going to take him to arbitration over this because if they lose they are on the hook for a procedure they don’t agree with.

If Jack is so sure…he should take them to arbitration and win.

Reactions: The Red Helmet

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
This should be Adams statement:

“we wanted Jacks new team to have the opportunity to dictate the medical treatment but at this time we have not found a trade partner. We are allowing Jack to have the surgery of his choice and are excited to see him in camp!!!”

adams statement should be to rip up Jacks agents statement while making a fart noise

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Jack Eichel Part 7 -- Do we get a part 8?

Oh hell yeah we do and it barely took 72 hours. Lol. At this rate we may get part 80 while he watches his peers play hockey and can only watch them from a distance as a lone tear trickles down his cheek.

A couple people touched on it but I too think it is in response to Adams presser and the lack of movement on the trade front. Somebody got all pouty so his agent but out a statement to stop the tantrum.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Make him clean his room.

=============
RE: all the #9 and #15 sweaters - with the money the Sabres save after trading him, offer lifetime 50% off nameplate replacements from "EICHEL" to whomever wears #9 or #15 in the future for BUF.

Alternatively, free nameplate replacement to "WHINER".
I'll take door #2 for the win!

KrakenSabresMike

Oct 7, 2020
What a baby…maybe he is the reason they suck? Way to me first whiney self centered attitude…hard to build an actual team with that junk around. Sounds like all he cares about is jack eichel and maybe it’s always been that way.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

Oh hell yeah we do and it barely took 72 hours. Lol. At this rate we may get part 80 while he watches his peers play hockey and can only watch them from a distance as a lone tear trickles down his cheek.

A couple people touched on it but I too think it is in response to Adams presser and the lack of movement on the trade front. Somebody got all pouty so his agent but out a statement to stop the tantrum.
Yep, that's our Captain there. The same guy who pouts on the bench when things aren't going his way. Imagine what he's like in the locker room.

It's all in character actually.

Reactions: 5 Minute Major

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Pegulas have to hang in there too. We feel confident it bothered them paying ROR with his lack of enthusiastic.

You really have to put aside your pride to keep writing this guy checks

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

I remember one head coach in the amateur association I was with for a couple of years whose kid was the team star... (pee wee level.....well it happened more than once throughout my career).

Everything the head coach drew up was designed to get the puck to his kid in just about every situation.

I'm certain other coaches here have experienced something similar.

Jack's dad was his coach for a long while wasn't he???

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
It's just negotiation tactics, Eichel's agents will smear Buffalo as much as possible.

Maybe they should contact some KHL teams if he's so desperate to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad