Jack Campbell - Second Round Pick Countdown

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
The countdown continues! Toronto has 25 games remaining in the regular season.

4719b361d42fbf3bd18bc8919af12985.jpg

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Dallas 3, Toronto 2 - Andersen takes the loss. Dallas scores 3 goals on 19 shots, so Andersen's save percentage for the game was 84.2%.

Want to win, put Jack in!!

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
Jacks about 2 good games for him and 2 more bad games for Freddy away from being the starter

The90

Feb 27, 2017
@The Winter Soldier Since when did you start cheering Leafs wins?
He cheers for anything anti leafs. So the leafs giving a second instead of a third? Count him in. Has some weird deep rooted hatred that he comments in everything taking the anti leaf side.

On a more reasonable note, Campbell has been great so far as a leaf. If Freddy keeps struggling I could see him stealing that #1 job.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
He cheers for anything anti leafs. So the leafs giving a second instead of a third? Count him in. Has some weird deep rooted hatred that he comments in everything taking the anti leaf side.

What is comical here is not @The Winter Soldier, rather, all the Leaf minions like you who follow him into various threads to talk smack about him. This isn’t the first time this has happended.

It’s like you’ve found life’s purpose to make sure we all know how much he supposedly hates your Leafs. Here’s an idea... take your personal vendettas and leave them in your boards.

The90

Feb 27, 2017
What is comical here is not @The Winter Soldier, rather, all the Leaf minions like you who follow him into various threads to talk smack about him. This isn’t the first time this has happended.

It’s like you’ve found life’s purpose to make sure we all know how much he supposedly hates your Leafs. Here’s an idea... take your personal vendettas and leave them in your boards.
Lol!
I actually came over to say Campbell has been good and saw him doing his thing. And somebody said ‘since when did you become’. Anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad