Jack Campbell - Second Round Pick Countdown

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
Kovy with the dagger......LA could use some of that passion and skill ;)

Kovy performing like he does is why I have been annoyed by Tmacs choice of lines . I understand whoever competes will play blah blah blah ok but you also need skill with skill like has been shown of our players Pearson and Kovy doing great on other teams. Prokhorkin hasn’t been given a chance or minutes to perform yet Wagner is in the lineup every f***in game . Pathetic

Reactions: ibleedkings

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
goaltender-jack-campbell-of-the-toronto-maple-leafs-looks-on-as-ilya-picture-id1199572838

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
From The Athletic
Mirtle: Jack Campbell is the welcome new X-factor for the...

“He played unbelievable,” Kovalchuk said of Campbell’s 28-save performance. “That’s a great pickup by the Leafs. He’s one of the hardest-working guys I’ve ever seen and he’s a great competitor, so I wish him all the best.”

Andersen skated in Toronto on Saturday after not making the one-game trip. While coach Sheldon Keefe didn’t have an update available after the game, it certainly feels likely he’ll return in the coming days from a neck/head injury that accelerated the Leafs’ need to acquire Campbell from the Kings on Wednesday.

Reactions: BringTheReign

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Leafs get a reprieve when Arizona goal in OT is disallowed due to goalie interference. Toronto 3, Arizona 2 (OT)

3396869363_8be2330961.jpg

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
Campbell with win number 2. A bit of a scare in OT, Phoenix scored, but they called it back on goaltender interference. There was contact, but it was hardly anything. Thankfully for us the refs felt like being ticky-tack with the call and overturned the goal.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Campbell now with 2!

I guess it’s a win / win - Leafs lose F ya! They win with Campbell then its 1 game closer to 2nd round pick.

bummer would be if Campbell wins 5 then Freddy Anderson comes back and prevents Campbell from getting his 6th win meanwhile they make the playoffs! ::barf::

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Jack is a good goalie, if hes given a fair amount of games he will win 6, we know that.
I think with 25 games remaining Campbell will get seven to nine starts. Need four more wins out of those games.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Campbell now with 2!

I guess it’s a win / win - Leafs lose F ya! They win with Campbell then its 1 game closer to 2nd round pick.

bummer would be if Campbell wins 5 then Freddy Anderson comes back and prevents Campbell from getting his 6th win meanwhile they make the playoffs! ::barf::

I find it amusing that you guys have a count down for Campbell for a 2nd rd pick. As you said, it's a Win win.

Dexter Sinister

Sep 26, 2015
Idahizzle
I think if Campbell plays well enough, the Leafs won't be in a rush to bring back Andersen sooner than they should. They're going to need Andersen at 100% if they want to make the playoffs AND win a series.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Stupid habs game. Toronto should have been able to outscore them and of course Kovalchuk.

Wish it were 12 points not 6 wins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad